Poll

Should I install Hack/Mine?

Yes
6 (31.6%)
No
13 (68.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Minecraft Factions 2.0  (Read 2940 times)

doublepost notice: GodsEnvyMe uses hacks. Killed Drevv and got pwnt by me.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 06:44:52 PM by FadedGlory »

Did the server just crash?

forget you aeschylus, i might make this into a different type of server.

suggestions?
vanilla

my stupid loving internet went down

No please, if you are going to host buildcraft then you should at least host a full blown tekkit server, otherwise its just an easy way to get resources. But seeing as  we already have a tekkit blockland server, I don't think you would get as many players.

Hack/mine server would be amazing though, or vanilla survival (with anti-hack mods obviously).

semi vanilla mc with lockette because people are richards and will rob your chests if you sleep.

Someone needs to make a good hack/mine server. i would so play that.

Someone needs to make a good hack/mine server. i would so play that.
yes pls

rugged i will have love with your everything if you host a hack/mine server
everything
love
do it
pls

hack and mine would be cool if groups all went in separate directions then regrouped in some kind of hub building after their adventures.

Can hack and mine cooperate with factions?

what is hack and mine

no. do not try, it will not work. if you were going for smaller mods, i'd say "try it" but a total gameplay overhaul probably isn't compatible with a server addition. just let people do their own thing and it'll be more fun. less "we could raid the dungeon, but those poopy heads next door are being poopy heads, let's tnt them instead" kind of attitude would be nice.

no
but you don't need factions aaaaaa
hack and mine is a rpg based game where you come on and play with other people to level up and help each other out. you don't even need a house mang so people stealing stuff isn't that big of a deal.