Looking for a skilled playertype scripter

Author Topic: Looking for a skilled playertype scripter  (Read 748 times)

I am in a big need of a playertype scripter to make a private playertype for Blockland Fighting Tournament - a server im hosting on June 20.
Please let me know if you are intrested!

you should give some information about it if you want help

uh, i hope it's alright for me to post these:

This is Jericho here, I was working on my Blockland Fighting Tournament when I actually practiced with a couple of guys, and we came across a problem.

Winning.
It seems like its impossible to do with normal things, so I had an idea that you could hopefully help me out with

No-jet player with 1000 health, if the player reaches 0 health, he falls down similar to the Left 4 Block player, and the opponet could click him 3 times/hold down the mouse button for 3 seconds, and if the opponet is successful, the enemy dies. I also needed a way for the enemy to kick out, i would only need him to click once though, because the matches are predetermined and we need to make sure the match doesnt end the wrong way. Also, lets say if the player kicks out; he gets 500 health back, and it regenerates over time.

I would love for you to help! Please send me back!
1000 health, when it dies, it doesn't die but is instead downed like the L4B player
While downed, can be clicked 3 times (or clicked and held for 3 seconds) to be truly killed
Kick out? Fight back, you mean?
I mean like, if the player clicks while he is downed, he can get back up and regains 500 health.
i was origionally going to work on these but i'm swamped with irl stuff so i can't in a timely fashion (eg; a week or more, probably more)

uh, i hope it's alright for me to post these:
i was origionally going to work on these but i'm swamped with irl stuff so i can't in a timely fashion (eg; a week or more, probably more)

Yeah; I asked Lugnut to help but he is very busy right now
You are fine to post that! It actually helps me some.

-snip-

I already posted this.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 07:34:49 AM by Mr.Noßody »