Author Topic: I started making stuff again need more ideas  (Read 665 times)

so the other day I started making some more wood stuff and I need some more ideas for stuff to make

sure I can think of stuff on my own but I'm trying to sell this stuff so I want to know what other people would want

here's what I did last Friday

Did you chisel the Star Wars one or did you cut it with a Scroll Saw or something?

looks too fine to be chiseled

minecraft title with the creeper A, a few more hunger games emblems

maek a daldo to scael of clons penes
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

thx for your help clon

Did you chisel the Star Wars one or did you cut it with a Scroll Saw or something?

bandsaw with about a quarter inch blade on it I want to get a scroll saw

Just used the xacto blades to carve some of the inside parts of the letters

minecraft title with the creeper A

Thanks I hadn't thought of that and now I really want to try it

the size of clones penes

It'd be too small to properly market.

If you make my logo as it appears on my website, I'd probably buy it off you if your prices aren't too ridiculous.

www.rexxpowered.com

Make a wooden bird in 2D within a circle, and maybe a Starwars title.

haha that looks awesome man. woodshop class must be pretty cool.

you should make a "blockland" sign somewhat like that "star wars" sign, but do it in the blockland font.

If you make my logo as it appears on my website, I'd probably buy it off you if your prices aren't too ridiculous.

www.rexxpowered.com
You want a new logo for your site?

You want a new logo for your site?

I'm always open to people who make New ones (itll get you some recognition and benefits on the servers if you do), but I was more rather talking if he made the logo with wood and then shipped it to me, hahaha.