Add-ons i'd like to have the link.

Author Topic: Add-ons i'd like to have the link.  (Read 506 times)

Can someone give me the link for the Mark5 and Pandan's bike?

The Mark5 is an old weapon that's grey and red. It's a pistol that can shoot red lasers and it's pretty cool.

Pandan's bike looks like this: http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7886/sbike.jpg

« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 05:37:30 PM by Golden Hawk² »

To type in an image address, it must be an internet address. Use an image hosting site such as Tinypic, Photobucket, or Flickr, to have it permanently stored. After that, whenever you want to use the image, right click on it, select "copy image address," and then paste it in. After that, though, you still have to add the image tags for it to work on these forums. Type [ img ] and [ /img ] without the spaces before and after your image location. This should make the image appear. If this doesn't work, tell me.

To type in an image address, it must be an internet address. Use an image hosting site such as Tinypic, Photobucket, or Flickr, to have it permanently stored. After that, whenever you want to use the image, right click on it, select "copy image address," and then paste it in. After that, though, you still have to add the image tags for it to work on these forums. Type [ img ] and [ /img ] without the spaces before and after your image location. This should make the image appear. If this doesn't work, tell me.
Fixed it.