Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 782252 times)

Do you draw blocks?

sure, why not. never really did something like that, but i could try

Here's something I spent a good 3 minutes on, Most the pixel art I do is for SS13.

paint.net does not do .agif very well

I'm having fun making these. It's for a project I'm working on, so donut steel pls.

and the palette:

Fellas, learn how to be economical with your colors. Somehow it looks better when you keep it to a minimum.
(Also I understand that the browns are really similar. I'm trying to solve it.)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 12:14:23 AM by Squideey »

i like how the darker colors go more to blue and the lighter colors go more to yellow

rather than just changing the darkness and leaving it at that

I'm sure no one here is going to claim others work or reproduce it without consent without getting their head chopped off by the forumers.

More mock ups:

My palette:

If anyone has trouble coming up with creating a palette you should inspect the ones on this website and then create your own: http://www.colourlovers.com/
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 12:50:06 AM by LoserHero »

thin, simple, fits in a 32x32 area. just the way i like it.

the images posted are at a 1:4 pixel ratio, the same way i want it to appear in a mockup i'm making for a certain idea of a thing. the basic basic template isn't shaded, my charactery one is shaded the way i'd like to shade it.

there's something funny about these figures too that relates to my previous figures, can anyone figure it out?

New character im working on

Here's something I spent a good 3 minutes on, Most the pixel art I do is for SS13.

Would probably be beneficial to use a slightly darker/lighter color when overlapping on those arms, unless the effect was intentional.

its like bad tbh

this isnt pixel art this is art with no anti-aliasing

Probably should have spent more than 3 minutes on something he was going to put up for display..

I'll just ninja these in here:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 07:25:35 PM by LoserHero »