Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 784017 times)

floppin' around in my banana shoes...
goin' squish squish squish

I don't know if this is the right place to ask for this but it seems like the best choice. I'm working on a project for blockland and was thinking it would be nice to get a logo for it. The name isn't 100% yet so it might be a bit too soon, but I think I'm committed enough to get a logo for it.

It's going to be a DM mod that adds a lot of features, I'm thinking of calling it Super Duper Death Match, "The Better Death Match Solution". I would be willing to trade a copy of terraria for it. I would also be willing to buy a steam game for whoever gives me the logo I like the most. I would be willing to go up to around $8.50 or so. So if anyone's interested I think a Pixel Art style would be best for this.

Do you want it in any specific size or color?

Not exactly pixel art, but where the hell else am I going to put this.

his boots kinda look like bananas
He must slip on them a lot

He must slip on them a lot
That joke'll leave a bruise. How mushy.

That joke'll leave a bruise. How mushy.
If we make too many puns, char might go bananas

didn't bother to actually pose the other four, might be suffering from spriting burnout
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 07:18:24 AM by Cybertails1998 »

i haven't pixel-arted in a while, so i did a cute :D

A Gun Puppy with the GameboyColor palette.
Might have used too many colors...

oh hey I'm digging this

didn't bother to actually pose the other four, might be suffering from spriting burnout

FOR MORE

The Game Boy Color doesn't really have a palette.  It can use almost any color imaginable, the limit is in how it can use those colors.