Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 769036 times)

-
there, stuffty pixel art has been added, are you loving happy now?

the couch looks a bit weird with those light outlines but the rest is fine

and hey, don't get mad at us for this. this isn't something absolutely outrageous we're requesting. this IS the pixel art thread, not the game development thread.

it's like showing off your music in the drawings megathread

are you implying there should be a game design megathread

are you implying there should be a game design megathread
no

...yes

The previous stuff he posted anyways is so low effort anyways it doesn't even deserve to be here.

The couch and crates are fine, but ten second character designs and brown rectangles are extremely simple and are unnecessary to post.

That said, I do like the wall damage. It adds a nice touch to the room.

Anyways back to more pixel art. I haven't made anything in a bit so here is a new character design:

Would someone in here be willing to make some sprites for me? I'm prepping to add a character to mugen

Anyways back to more pixel art. I haven't made anything in a bit so here is a new character design:

oh my g

teach me master.

there, stuffty pixel art has been added, are you loving happy now?

whats with all the angst

the couch looks a bit weird with those light outlines but the rest is fine

thats a couch?

It's the shape of the couch and the perspective that makes it look less like furniture and more like an open pink coffin with a weird lid. Round the corners, split the single cushion into two and add supports and split the backing and you'll have something far closer to a couch.

i think i just got hired to do sprite work for an art flash game

i think i just got hired to do sprite work for an art flash game
What game?

nice

I didn't make this, but it looks cool

Also not mine

I didn't make this, but it looks cool
-snip-
Also not mine
-snip-
They're impressive!