Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 782322 times)

blegh this is kinda nasty but it was me testing photoshop's ability to make .gifs

yeah zay thats is indeed your logo

i'm in a game jam

this is my entry so far. it's a huge pain to sprite in such small dimensions.

i don't have a musician though, and need a few chiptuney songs along the lines of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6p40RpzrU

if you're interested, i need one for normal stages, one for intense stages, and then one for a boss fight

it's a huge pain to sprite in such small dimensions.

Really? I sprite in small dimensions all the time and I find it rather pleasant.

Really? I sprite in small dimensions all the time and I find it rather pleasant.

Yeah same here, I find it difficult to start with something large.

i've got 4 days left in this contest but i think i'm doing really well here

looks neat

if the size of the thing I'm spriting is big enough I'll eventually get to the point where I say "I could be drawing this instead."

Is he a block of cheese?

Is he a block of cheese?

Haha I was wondering what the hell it was too

he's a cyborg with a big dumb visor thing

i haven't incorporated it into gameplay yet but the entire thing revolves around 'boosting' and crashing into/ running up walls and enemies

going for a megaman kind of transition huh
but without like a time stall

well i don't have to load anything, and the game is based (predominantly) around going fast

I envy people who can just make games just to make games, still having the drive even after a couple days to work on it.

Since I'm going to see this dude tomorrow