Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 780140 times)

Yeah a 'good' template is all subjective.

a good template is no template at all

just build each character's body to fit their actual character. you get more practice and you look vastly more capable

a good template is no template at all

just build each character's body to fit their actual character. you get more practice and you look vastly more capable
yeah, i agree fully. this is just in the case where you're trying to garner interest amongst mostly lazy half-interested people and encourage them to participate and perpetuate your thing.

^ See what I mean?

i cant tell if youre agreeing with me or are using me as an example

tiny robot with toy sword meets tiny robot with toy gun

first person to guess where the dialogue originated gets a large tomato air-mailed to them
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 04:00:48 AM by Cybertails1998 »

first person to guess where the dialogue originated gets a large tomato air-mailed to them
tumblr, pizza for president
you liked the post i know this i am a genius this is how i know
i knew it was from tumblr though before i
cheated

it just sounds like something a tumblr user would say
also is anyone else feeling more amused by it in that image than they would have been if they had seen it on tumblr itself

In the game Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage, the levels have their own individual icons which is a pretty cool feature. I decided to base my level select screens on that design, because I really like it.

Only a start, I'll refine it later.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:03:20 PM by Zanaran2 »

ohnononono
OHNONONOONON

^ that's actually really flippin cool

tiny robot with toy sword "meets" tiny robot with shocking hazard

I spent more time searching for a tumblr post to fit in there than actually drawing the lil cuties, not joking

his hair looks really odd

like his hair bumps over his two eyes and theres a gap in the middle of his head with no hair

I thought it looked nice

further proves my inability to draw short hair correctly lol