Pixel Art

Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 780745 times)

Hullo betches!

Great stuff here. Keep it all up.

Hullo betches!

Great stuff here. Keep it all up.
whooaa welcome back dude

what's with the light pixels around the outsides?

I assume you're referring to the anti-aliasing on the items' outlines.  I personally don't think it really works here with the dark background, but it's supposed to make the edges look smoother, which you can see around the one item that's selected.

idk if this is the right thread but here's a demon I'm designing for my Doom project :D

As you can tell from the legs I started with a simple figure at first then scaled it up to 4x for detailing.
If anyone knows a good tutorial on voxels plz share them.

1 : dont upscale for detail
ok thats it your all set

Looks kind of like Darwin from The Amazing World of Gumball who has further mutated to be fully anthropomorphic and is now possessed

what brought you back here anywayss
Oh, I lurked here from time to time. What brought me back was that I had to do a load of things over the year, and then I found Blockland among my game library, and then I remembered the forums and decided to come back, because why not.

A little something for a forum game i'm working on.

Looks kind of like Darwin from The Amazing World of Gumball who has further mutated to be fully anthropomorphic and is now possessed
Lol, it's actually a monster based off of the bombs from FF that I'm making for my senior project.
Here's the new version that looks a lot better in doom when you can't see every individual face;

I've been trying to shade it like you would pixel art but it's so much tougher with voxels ;n;

A little something for a forum game i'm working on.

are you making a nuclear throne forum game