Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 778205 times)

no one says front anymore gramps
part of a weezer lyric cause some guy on previous page drew part of the blue album cover thing

Shocking video footage has emerged of a fish being forced to smoke a CIGARETTE.

The footage has been uploaded to viral site LiveLeak and Youtube and has drawn stinging criticism for its cruelty.

It shows the fish - thought to be tropical and not one found in British waters - posed upright on a plank of wood on a boat with the lit cigarette wedged into its mouth.

Someone can be seen pointing at the fish as the cigarette burns for about 30 seconds before falling from the fish's mouth.

One web user said: "I wanted to love this video of a fish smoking a cigarette, but I couldn't.

"It seemed cruel. And inhumane. Like shouldn't this fish be in the water, not smoking a cigarette?"

Another added: "That's horrible. Let's see if these guys can breathe water, only fair!"

It is not known who filmed the footage or where the incident occurred, but it has been roundly condemned.

One poster said: "Just looking at the fish's obviously scared eyes makes me feel very sad. Poor thing, that must have felt horrible. Animal cruelty is not funny."

weezer sux
true, that new teal album sucks major ass their covers have no flair/ own style to em, they literally just recreated them as is but i agree, weezers work just embodies the word dork

if you want to destroy my shading (woah-woah-woah)

true, that new teal album sucks major ass their covers have no flair/ own style to em, they literally just recreated them as is but i agree, weezers work just embodies the word dork
you alright white boy
if you want to destroy my shading (woah-woah-woah)
imagine finding out about weezer from the gayest tf2 youtuber on earth

i've known about weezer since 2014. my dad introduced me to them

Their song Buddy Holly was in the first Rock Band game in 2007, but i probably knew of that song before then since that song (and it's music video) was included on discs for Windows 95

Does that make me an OG Weezer fan?

molybdenum

dark gun (unrelated to black gun from earlier)

spiky bow

mysterious staff

I've never really tried pixel art but... on that note.

Clearly nothing too great, but having attempted at least a little, I have a lot more appreciation for the effort pixel art takes.

Vanilla Terraria Resprites because they'yre all stuff