Author Topic: APB Reloaded: Team-Spawnkilled Until Mission is Over  (Read 1008 times)

So, my brother was playing this game, APB Reloaded, on Steam for free. It was fun until this friend, Slthr51 or something on the "Joker" world, joined a mission and Teamkilled him. Now, that's okay, we all make mistakes. But he kept doing it. Dumbasses like this make the game unenjoyable. They need more admins and no teamkilling for God's sake in missions. Don't play this game.

ONE PERSON DID SOMETHING ANNOYING
THE WHOLE GAME SUCKS

This was atleast the sixth time this has happened.

I thought there was an Auto-Kick?

I thought there was an Auto-Kick?

There's not. I don't think you can leave parties either.

Why didn't the group leader (Possibly your brother) kick the guy from the group? They have that for a reason you dolt. You can also exit groups during missions and out of missions, just do so with the group menu.

Why didn't the group leader (Possibly your brother) kick the guy from you group? They have that for a reason you dolt.

The teamkiller was the group leader, and I never saw an option, he just kept killing him even after it said "You are now not in a group".

If there is I'll lock this.

The teamkiller was the group leader.
You can also exit groups during missions and out of missions, just do so with the group menu.

he just kept killing him even after it said "You are now not in a group".
Not possible. You can kill your team after a mission ends before you exit the group. He just probably got you before you noticed the message. I've seen many people exit groups during missions and just walk away like nothing happened. If you can't find the exit group button then just leave the damn game during a mission with somebody that does this garbage.

Not possible. You can kill your team after a mission ends before you exit the group. He just probably got you before you noticed the message. I've seen many people exit groups during missions and just walk away like nothing happened. If you can't find the exit group button then just leave the damn game during a mission with somebody that does this garbage.

Well, I was angry during this post. And we all know that posting on the forum while angry is a very bad idea, so I'm going to lock this.