Author Topic: Eussorus - Wake up call and apparently he left?  (Read 23752 times)

Wrong, we stop seeing good threads getting blown up into arguments when LT comes in and posts and everyone starts an argument with him because he acted stupid.
I think we both know Tony trolls us.  I have several messages on Steam talking about how you people are like his little pets and he likes to forget with you.  LT is a friend though, so we have one thing in ilk.

okay from what i've seen Eussorus and alyx are just slandering the decent furries on the forums and are giving furries a really bad rep again.

too bad i have too much respect for frontrox, night fox, and the actual decent furries on these very forums that I will never consider either of you two (Eussorus, Alyx) to be furries.

you guys are just trying to start a stuffstorm/go with a fad

okay from what i've seen Eussorus and alyx are just slandering the decent furries on the forums and are giving furries a really bad rep again.
trying to give them a bad rep again?
when did we do it before?

Eussorus is just an overall back door.  Just get over it and, "Don't feed him."

Just get over it and
get over what?
if i'm a back door why would you get over it?

"Don't feed him."
i'm not a troll.

trying to give them a bad rep again?
when did we do it before?

you haven't lurked enough, scrubbie!

the great furry war and banning, furries had an all time bad rep and it was worse than the pony wars.

you haven't lurked enough, scrubbie!

the great furry war and banning, furries had an all time bad rep and it was worse than the pony wars.
well i didn't even start the argument about me being a furry and all, if you look back, ike started the furry argument.

i didn't show off that i'm a furry, alyx asked me and i said yes, and then all of a sudden i get flamed for being one.

it seems like people are trying to find every little thing to flame me for.

get over what?
if i'm a back door why would you get over it?
i'm not a troll.
Did I say that you were a troll?

Nope.

Did I say that you were a troll?

Nope.
you said don't feed him

>implying that you never feed a troll.

that's the saying

is it that time of year again?
oh yeah it is

When was this? I doubt it could be worse then the latter.

somewhere around the summer of 2009

I was there...
When the strength of the furries failed...

too bad i have too much respect for night fox
whaaat
that's nothing something I hear everyday
I'm pretty sure you were active at the time :I
this was when KC died
unless it started before I joined, but I don't remember any arguments about it on my old account, or seeing any pre-existing threads about it

I was there...
When the strength of the furries failed...
what?
and no you weren't.