Author Topic: Eussorus - Wake up call and apparently he left?  (Read 22615 times)

such $wag not caring 4 haterz!!!
friend
kill yourself
No
No
No

make that 3 haters.

really?
i'm being worse?
give me posts that aren't over 5 days and that is me being a plain starfish.

you're not the brightest flower in the garden either, flaw.

Eussorus, they are just haters to be honest, people who can't learn how to forgive someone even after they clear themselves up.

i've contemplated why i shouldn't consider you a furry alyx
all of the sudden you just jumped into the fandom along with euss, and you're being mega-flamboyant about it. pretty sure I had this issue too until i learned to listen to other people's opinions and stop it, which you don't appear to be doing, and dismissing these people as "haters"
seriously you're a loving stereotype and should get the forget out

i've contemplated why i shouldn't consider you a furry alyx
all of the sudden you just jumped into the fandom along with euss, and you're being mega-flamboyant about it. pretty sure I had this issue too until i learned to listen to other people's opinions and stop it, which you don't appear to be doing, and dismissing these people as "haters"
seriously you're a loving stereotype and should get the forget out
I didn't just jump in.... I just never shown it.
So I should leave because a few people are being pissy? I don't think so.

So I should leave because a few people are being pissy? I don't think so.
dear god it's like loving 2010 all over qagain

dear god it's like loving 2010 all over qagain
What happened there?
I'm sure I wasn't there.

What happened there?
I'm sure I wasn't there.

Furry invasion.

Furry invasion.
Oh I see.

Prepare for another (possible) one, furries are popping up left and right.

it's not really a fandom to me or the furries, but if you say it like that and slander the so called "fandom" around, why does it matter to you if we're furries or not?

alyx may be throwing his furryness around like a hobbo with a hot ham sandwich but i sure am not, i am trying to keep respect for the furries and not ruin the reputation of them.

So this is an argument over furries now? Seriously... :/

So this is an argument over furries now? Seriously... :/
yes because koopascooper doesn't apericate the fact that me and alyx randomly became furries, i always loved animals but seriously why is he picking on us for that?

it's not really a fandom to me or the furries, but if you say it like that and slander the so called "fandom" around, why does it matter to you if we're furries or not?

alyx may be throwing his furryness around like a hobbo with a hot ham sandwich but i sure am not, i am trying to keep respect for the furries and not ruin the reputation of them.

I'm not really tossing it around... Am I?

And for the last time, I DIDN'T JUST JUMP IN.
I've been part of it for a while but never shown it...

WELCOME TO THE DRAMA
WE'VE GOT FUN AND GAMES

WELCOME TO THE DRAMA
WE'VE GOT FUN AND GAMES
WE GOT EVERYTHING YOU WANT!
JUST MAKE A TOPIC AND GET FLAMED!