Author Topic: "FBI thorp" Kid who thinks he is a bot.  (Read 5256 times)

why does every drama hread backfire into a flamewar
tell me about the colors of your food.

Feep, ive heard of your trolling and other stuff. And please dont troll this one. I really dont want to have to deal with you anymore.

uh what have i trolled

better yet, are you an alt of Cubelands/furling? sounds about right, seeing as he constantly thinks that i'm a troll because he posts topics with one sentence.

Oh sure. Nice backup story.
Ok guys seriously, look at the pictures and tell me were op trolls the other player once.

uh what have i trolled

better yet, are you an alt of Cubelands/furling? sounds about right, seeing as he constantly thinks that i'm a troll because he posts topics with one sentence.
Sorry, but i dont know who Cube is :I But no, i just dont want anyone to be all like "op is a cunt" and whatnot. You can disagree with him just do it Politely.

But no, i just dont want anyone to be all like "op is a cunt" and whatnot. You can disagree with him just do it Politely.
Are you seriously this stupid? Please look at a recent post of your about a drama...
OP here is a spongecunt whoring for attention...OP is Pretty stupid...this is a Stupid Topic...was completely Raging and that he was being a noob at the time...Really Stupid Post. Really Stupid. Your complaining about how you raged? If anything, next time you rage out of your stupidity.
explain please. you even called the op a cunt, even though you JUST SAID
i just dont want anyone to be all like "op is a cunt" and whatnot.
nice

Sorry, but i dont know who Cube is :I But no, i just dont want anyone to be all like "op is a cunt" and whatnot. You can disagree with him just do it Politely.

Are you seriously this stupid? Please look at a recent post of your about a drama...explain please. you even called the op a cunt, even though you JUST SAIDnice

thanks red, saved me for typing a lecture about how rambo is not ready for the internet

but since he's a massive hypocrite im not even going to waste my time

Hilarity ensures when I troll him.
:cookieMonster:
it was nice knowing you.

Not as good as "the block land bilding pro".

Not as good as "the block land bilding pro".
this.

:cookieMonster:
it was nice knowing you.

I see an idiot who can't read the entire thread before posting.

I see an idiot who can't read the entire thread before posting.

Admittance to trolling is bannable

i'm banning thorp and bmwm5

Admittance to trolling is bannable]

Ok guys seriously, look at the pictures and tell me were op trolls the other player once.

Why don't you read the entire thread before posting?