Playing At School?

Author Topic: Playing At School?  (Read 1752 times)

I dont even bother playing at school
They check everyone's monitor, no matter what
So I just browse the forums

I have a personal laptop I play on, so I don't have to worry about tards stealing my key.
But it's fine then, my school is only 3 blocks from my house :/

Italc client?

1. open browser and go to education website
2. play blockland
3. teacher comes, alt + tab into website
4. teacher walks away
5. alt + tab back into blockland
6. ????
7. profit

won't work fast enough on stuffty computers

1. open browser and go to education website
2. play blockland
3. teacher comes, alt + tab into website
4. teacher walks away
5. alt + tab back into blockland
6. ????
7. profit

won't work fast enough on stuffty computers

The thing is, most teachers have this software on their computers that let them view other computers' screens via their own screen :l
My friend god in deep stuff one time because he didn't know that.

Italc client?

Yep.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 04:25:47 PM by bµbbler »

I've done it at my grandparents before
Relly hard to play at school, I have to use this proxy site to just get to YouTube lol
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 06:50:02 PM by The Brighter Dark »

My school has the Blockland forums blocked after I went there too much  :panda:

It'll only get revoked if it's constantly moving around long distances, I think.

Without explanation, I mean.

you are allowed to play the game from different IPs
you are not allowed to share the key with a friend, and both be playing from different locations.

after browsing research one night i went to bed. the next day i woke up and went to school with my ipod. i open safari and found the network blocker message. "strange", i thought. boy, was that awkward explaining it to the dean why it showed up.

after browsing research one night i went to bed. the next day i woke up and went to school with my ipod. i open safari and found the network blocker message. "strange", i thought. boy, was that awkward explaining it to the dean why it showed up.
You have to explain to the dean whenever you hit the firewall?

The thing is, most teachers have this software on their computers that let them view other computers' screens via their own screen :l
My friend god in deep stuff one time because he didn't know that.

Yep.

I live in North Carolina where the computer teacher is so stupid she can't even hook up a VGA cable. She is definitely not advanced enough to use that type of software. What state do you live in?

No, you can't.
Yes, you can. There's a button on the bottom of the GUI that says "Key" and it will say "Would you like to change your authentication key?"

Yes, you can. There's a button on the bottom of the GUI that says "Key" and it will say "Would you like to change your authentication key?"
That allows you to switch between keys, not actually modify the key itself like we are talking about