Author Topic: tribal SHOULD HAVE THIER BL KEYS REVOKED  (Read 30953 times)

There are tribal all over bl they need bannage!!!

LOOK AT THE CHAT

Internet tribals are attention whoring friends. Did you get his ID?

Ugh...Are those few lines the whole conversation, or is there more? You do know that chances are they're just joking, right? You can see people talking like this anywhere on the net, so I really don't see how this is a big deal.

And seriously, what's up will all of these "BAN USER/ID XXX!!!!!" threads?

The guy actually made flaming crosses and swastikas, which in themselves might be part of a themed build, but he was spewing tribal garbage at the same time, it's not so much a big deal, but it's definitely not something you want going on on your server.

Yes, you're right that it's not so much a big deal. Not so much of a big deal that I don't believe such trivia should be posted on the forums. You yourself called them attention whores, yet threads like these give them just that.

They really can't get banned from the entire game or have their keys disabled solely due to their beliefs(Or if not beliefs, then pranks.). There's more weight going to the fact that they still payed to play this game. If this really was the case, then everyone in USSR would've been banned long ago due to their church of satan build.

your right about the joking a-master, ppl joke like that every day on blockland (varies in servers) and "most" of the time they are joking so they dont know that they are actually offending anybody they are just trying to have in there version "fun"

Snot, contribute something to society and possibly your life, if you have one.

Remember the [kool kids klub] idiots?

Wasn't that that Cougar guy?

i know a lot of people are joking but there are certain things youdon't joke about racism = god hating you and if god hates you you fail at life and should commit Self Delete. Plus there are people of multiple races all over bl but the non white are afraid to show themselfs because of racial slurs. If you don't think its anything imprtant maybe i should to horrible things to all white people and then call your desendants Crackers or Honkeys

PS. that was 1/10th of the conversation

my point being it cuts deep for people of certain races and also racism is useless we are all the same race the human race. Also like somebody said you really don't want that bullstuff on your server my point was not to give them attention but to ban them all before they cause havok on  your server.

i know a lot of people are joking but there are certain things youdon't joke about racism = god hating you and if god hates you you fail at life and should commit Self Delete. Plus there are people of multiple races all over bl but the non white are afraid to show themselfs because of racial slurs. If you don't think its anything imprtant maybe i should to horrible things to all white people and then call your desendants Crackers or Honkeys

PS. that was 1/10th of the conversation
monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday

:cookieMonster:

also i didn't get the id of psygo and kitty but jmatton's id is 539

ps. ribon im not black and if i was id track your id then go to your house and beat the stuff out of you.

ribon you need EXTREME PAIN!!!