Author Topic: Minecraft Avatar Creation Contest! *PRIZE=HALF LIFE 2* ENDS IN THREE DAYS  (Read 1830 times)

Is he supposed to have a visor or an army helmet?
visor. i made one with ti up

OK TO CLEAR THINGS UP:
NO YELLOW SKIN
A little bit of noise is ok
I kinda want the visor to be up like in the picture, but if you can't make it like that then that's ok.
I kinda don't want it smiling, a face more like this :l
Don't make it look exactly like the minifig, I just used those parts because I don't have very many others.

Now to rate the past avatars:
Alteration: Don't like the little crest thingy on the front, could you make the face less happy looking?
BlockLeg: Don't like the red in it, not very detailed to me, don't really like the face.
fred da kiko: Don't like the green helmet or the face, don't like the red on it, the top of the pants is kinda weird.
nienhaus1: Face and visor is ok, hands seem too dark, needs a better belt or something to tell where the pants start, don't really like the look of the feet with those cuffs.

Fixed the face, it's just the pic in OP looks smug/happy/whatever

And it's not a crest, that's the chestplates and body glove; it won't look much like that in-game.

Can there be transparency in the visor or not?

Can there be transparency in the visor or not?

No, minecraft (sadly, because it would've been a great help with my clone pilot helmets) doesn't support partial transparency. :c

Never mind. There's not really a point if I'm not doing this for the prize.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 03:07:31 PM by Isaac Fox »

Just tried it for a quick go.

No, minecraft (sadly, because it would've been a great help with my clone pilot helmets) doesn't support partial transparency. :c
mc doesn't support transparency so people can't use transparent white to become invisible.

Bump.
1 more day, but if some people need more time then I will add more.

Bump.
1 more day, but if some people need more time then I will add more.
whatdayathinkofmine? :C

you haven't been giving any criticisms so we really don't know what the forget to make. i copied your lego thing but others are copying that skin someone else made.

It's a start.

Don't know if it's good or not but it was worth a try..

bluh.

ill get pictures of it on someone later