Author Topic: Blockman2  (Read 3583 times)

So, im just playing on Badspots Block Party when i see that they have Donkey Kong there. so i decide hey, im going to play that. And the person at the top Launching the barrels (Legopepper) Says "Hey does anyone want a Turn?" While some kid behind him named Blockman2 is Nagging him to have a turn. so anyways, Lego gives me a Turn and then Block Throws a stuff Fit. Hes constantly Telling everyone to Shut the forget up and that im a Fatass and should move.

If Anything hes not really a Troll. But just a annoying Cunt who needs to learn some damn manners. Also, Right before i left Rotondo banned Blockman for a Day i think for Being "Annoying". After he bans him the Entire Server just Cheers at Rotondo for how awesome he just was XD

Also, Proof here.

What the hell this doesn't even make sense, you didn't give us anything that proves your point. I'm sure he didn't just get up there and then yell "MOVE FATTY ASS" twice because he felt like it.

What the hell this doesn't even make sense, you didn't give us anything that proves your point. I'm sure he didn't just get up there and then yell "MOVE FATTY ASS" twice because he felt like it.
Actually, he was mad the entire time he was there :P He was just mad Because he didnt get to press a brick. Pretty stupid if you ask me

Actually, he was mad the entire time he was there :P He was just mad Because he didnt get to press a brick. Pretty stupid if you ask me
The hell are you talking about, didn't get to press a brick? WHAT brick?

The hell are you talking about, didn't get to press a brick? WHAT brick?
That Orange Brick that were both stuck in. He got mad for a unnecessary reason...And that reason was he didnt get to stand there and press the brick...Really Stupid isnt it. But hes just a Anoying stuff and needs to learn some sort of Manner.

you got mad and made this thread because most likely a 12 year old was making you angry by calling you "fatty ass".

oh my god wow.

you got mad and made this thread because most likely a 12 year old was making you angry by calling you "fatty ass".

oh my god wow.
I wouldn't really jump to conclusions so quickly.
Its not a big deal though IMO not too much drama worthy but still that doesn't necessarily mean he did it just because of an insult.

I think eussorus is on a period again

He is just trying to stir stuff up as usual.

He is just trying to stir stuff up as usual.

Are you loving serious?
I state my veiw on this whole deal and I get stuff spewed at me as usual.

Also, OP.

If anything else why did you make this if he got banned and he isn't a problem.

He sure is a troll/dipstuff, but i don't see how it is that big of a deal.

Are you loving serious?
I state my veiw on this whole deal and I get stuff spewed at me as usual.
Oh here we go with the "I state my opinion and get flamed!???" excuse.

Maybe people don't like other peoples opinions because their opinions are jack stuff sometimes.
You accused him of something totally unecessary and you know it. The drama reason might not be so horrid but you don't have to blankly accuse the OP of something.

Quit stirring stuff up seriously.
On my viewpoint it looks like you do it purposely.

You accused him of something totally unecessary and you know it.
what?
I didn't accuse OP of anything, I just think the OP jumped to conclusions, I mean the guy did get banned so why is this topic useful to people.

On my viewpoint it looks like you do it purposely.
on my viewpoint, it looks like you accuse me of my opinion, which is true, and I still think OP jumped to conclusions.

Here is the cycle..

>I post my opinion
>some starfish has to try to over rule it because they're just a plain ass
>stuff stirs

You know, stuff wouldn't stir if people kept their comments to theirselves, nobot.

Eussorus didn't make an accusation, he only ridiculed the motive for making the thread. It could have been worded with less hostility. You're all getting a little too offended at each other.

what?
I didn't accuse OP of anything, I just think the OP jumped to conclusions, I mean the guy did get banned so why is this topic useful to people.
Thats pretty dismissive.

on my viewpoint, it looks like you accuse me of my opinion, which is true, and I still think OP jumped to conclusions.
I accused you of accusing the OP for making the topic because he was basically insulted.

Here is the cycle..

>I post my opinion
>some starfish has to try to over rule it because they're just a plain ass
>stuff stirs

You know, stuff wouldn't stir if people kept their comments to theirselves, nobot.
It was more of an accusation.
It's not like you said "Well IMO he did it cause of this" you said it so blunt "so you did it cause he insulted you!, wow op!"

The reason I replied so aggressively is because you always use the 'opinion' excuse.
I'm sorry for replying so aggressively. But really, it gets annoying.

Eussorus didn't make an accusation, he only ridiculed the motive for making the thread. It could have been worded with less hostility. You're all getting a little too offended at each other.
I agree with this but it seemed more of an accusation than opinion.
He could have reworded it better.