Author Topic: TTDIB5!  (Read 4331 times)

Hello! After painful encounters i have finally released "Things to do in Blockland 5: Work in Progress"! This movie is over 19 minutes long and has been separated into 2 parts, the first part 9 minutes, the second part 10 minutes. The video follows most of the other videos i have made, just showing features and the insanity of the blockland family! I hope you enjoy and i would like to hear feedback, If you wish to flame, dont say "sucks" explain why"

Also I will not be making any more Blockland movies untill I get a better movie editing program, if you wish to donate, theres info on both of the movies on how to donate, and the small gift you get if you donate. (its not much, but its something for you).

So without further adieu, here you go!

Part 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQDKVr9Jthg

Part 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4JHkli5e_Y

... wow i saw the chat and i said WHAT MOVIE IS THIS?! i remember that

Hah, not bad...

*Aloshi is happy he got to be in a movie and is specially thanked in the credits. :D

Its alright I guess but you do so many "slow" things like when you changed the Sam Sucks to Sam Rocks, you scrolled though the entire thing looking for the letters instead of just Pressing R and o on your key bored.

Its good but I would of liked it better with out a Hud in the way as well. NO RATING FOR U!

I wanted to be in it :(

Oh well :/

Good movie, I agree with the part where Packer said it was a little slow. I didn't watch the second part.

cut out the slow and boring bits and you could get it down to 10 mins

reamember, windows movie maker sucks!

reamember, windows movie maker sucks!
... you can still do 2x and cut allot of crap.

Also, it would still be the same length tails, seeing as if i cut it out, i still have songs to fill up. Also my WMM is  :panda:'d up and it freezes alot when i crop.

I think its called windowsmoviemaker.net, you can go to they're forums and search for new effects/transitions/titles, so WMV ain't that bad

what im looking for is something that can let me zoom in to a specific part, then zoom out, and stuff like that.