57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 434012 times)

I wanna play something that is ranged but AP, teemo isn't AP :/
Annie's easy and rewarding and people explodes. Also cheap in IP so you shoul;d try her.

Top GP vs Rumble.
Losing lane.
Our jungle "i'll help you top"
* Goes bottom to gank a winning lane
"i'm coming mid"
* Goes bottom again
"sorry for not helping top gp i'm coming"
"after dragon"
* Goes bottom again

forget this stuff.

^I hate that with a passion.
Anyway, another AP trist game, magnificent beginning (vs clueless Veigar, poor guy) but then I was too laggy to see what was going on. In fact, the first time I ganked another lane I lagged to a standstill and got killed.

Top GP vs Rumble.
Losing lane.
"i'm coming mid"
* Goes bottom again
"after dragon"
* Goes bottom again

This is a friend jungler.

We must purge his soul with hatred and fire!
(mostly fire!)

Top GP vs Rumble.
Losing lane.
"i'm coming mid"
* Goes bottom again
"after dragon"
* Goes bottom again

forget this stuff.
happens to me all the time
tbh i completely ignore junglers until they're on the top side unless it's shen and even then unless they're directly addressing me and i'm not playing like, shen or someone with tp that i need to come down, i'll just stay in lane and farm/exchange
but that's just me, i find it works well but that's only on the champs i really play..

was caught between buying xin or voli.. gonna save my rp for something else. want to try gragas / kat top now that it's been being used a lot to get nice damage tops so yeah.

Top GP vs Rumble.
Losing lane.
"i'm coming mid"
* Goes bottom again
"after dragon"
* Goes bottom again

forget this stuff.
Because its the jungler's fault you got counterpicked? o_O

Plus: Getting dragon > ganking top

Plus: Getting dragon > ganking top

Getting dragon is indeed important, but its equally as harming if your rumble gets dominated top. Rumble is pretty important in teamfights with his ultimate, you don't want him to be underleveled.

He didn't say that was the jungler's fault. He said it was annoying that the jungler said he was going top when he didn't.

Getting dragon is indeed important, but its equally as harming if your rumble gets dominated top. Rumble is pretty important in teamfights with his ultimate, you don't want him to be underleveled.
p sure chrono was gp but i might be wrong

Not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure he was playing GP, as Rumble dominates GP.

Obviously what you're saying is right, but my number one pet peeve as jungler is when lanes blame me for losing their lane because they got counterpicked. Top, while usually an easy lane to gank, past the 10 minute mark is always an extremely dangerous lane to gank because if the enemy jungler sees you top and they're at the lower half of the map, that's a free and uncontested dragon for them. If your gank isn't successful (which, from the sounds of it, since he was being dominated by Rumble, it probably wouldn't be) then you just gave the enemy team free gold.

It's a difficult decision to make but sometimes it's honestly better to let a lane lose horribly and get your other lanes fed and secure dragons. That's obviously a worst case scenario, but I've had to make the decision sometimes. Visiting top is just extremely risky.

Okay so I'm supposed to get counterpicked and then autolose my lane just so jungler can gank a lane that's been winning since the start of the game.

Okay so I'm supposed to get counterpicked and then autolose my lane just so jungler can gank a lane that's been winning since the start of the game.
No.

Like I said:
This is a friend jungler.

We must purge his soul with hatred and fire!
(mostly fire!)

Well ideally you shouldn't be getting counterpicked in the first place... was this blind or draft?

Obviously leaving 4th and 5th pick to pick mid and top barely happens, but it's the smartest way to go about picking lanes as opposed to 1st and 2nd pick screaming "TOP"

Hey, Evar, seeing as you're good at the game, mind if I send you a replay to you for criticizing?  I'd like to get better at the game, but seeing as we lost a number of times in a row, I'm probably doing something wrong.  Aside from fail tower dives or hanging around too long, a critique would be nice, to nitpick on minor mistakes that I've missed.

You don't have to, of course, but I'd appreciate it.

Alternatively NEVER PLAY AS IRELIA AGAINST JAX

Well ideally you shouldn't be getting counterpicked in the first place... was this blind or draft?

Obviously leaving 4th and 5th pick to pick mid and top barely happens, but it's the smartest way to go about picking lanes as opposed to 1st and 2nd pick screaming "TOP"
They left their last pick for top, and it was draft.