57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 425596 times)

I dunno why everybody plays flat burst damage rengar still (I mean, I got my first rengar penta with that build, but that was before the nerfs.)

100% Crit rengar is the way to go

Triforce + IE + PD + Atma's + Ninja Tabi + BT + Crit runes

Jump out of a bush / stealth, let the attack land (as in, don't use your Q until you hit the person, for a total of 3 hits instead of 2. Alot of people don't realize that rengar's Q procs on his jump)
Double Q = Complete and utter rape, then that double attack speed bonus boosts you up to around 2.0 attack speed, continue to destroy star fish with him.
no

you can build a ton of ad and one crit item

sword of the devine
gg

no

you can build a ton of ad and one crit item

sword of the devine
gg
I never said you couldn't do that. But you're implying i'm wrong?
That's a burst damage rengar for the most part, only good for taking out the adc and the support. That's a hell of a glass cannon way to do things. 100% crit rengar can constantly deal out damage even without his Q.

kata's gay friends decided they didnt like me after being the only one who didnt feed when playing with them

asdsfdafdadsadafa

EUW Darí Lvl 30, play with me friends

7-3-8
!!!

why dont they like me

A good score doesn't necessarily mean you played well - however I wasn't there so that's the most input I can say.

A good score doesn't necessarily mean you played well - however I wasn't there so that's the most input I can say.
it means i didnt feed like everyone else tho

it means i didnt feed like everyone else tho
Yeah, someone who had 0/0/1 also tried to call everyone else a feeder after they got 3 kills.

For all we know, you didn't participate enough. Possibly being too cautious seeing how you prefer glass cannon builds.

Yeah, someone who had 0/0/1 also tried to call everyone else a feeder after they got 3 kills.

For all we know, you didn't participate enough. Possibly being too cautious seeing how you prefer glass cannon builds.
we only had 20 kills
i helpd with 15

glass cannon builds.
Speaking of which:

Oh baby.
I'm two levels away from 30 on my smurf (new main) and people are still trash. :/

OH btw, who do you think their mid was?
If you said jax you'd be correct.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 12:20:56 AM by Evar678 »

wait holy crap 40 kills 36 minutes that's like

what the hell dude

what the hell dude
Akali pubstomper 2011-2013

its called smurfing
This.
Even though my Its All Lies account is level 28 right now, and quite often I get matched with full teams of 30's, this wasn't one of the cases.

I do think I'll start maining on this account, I've come to like it.

what the hell dude
I was a fed akali. I melted everybody on their team in under a second save for Vi, who takes me a couple seconds to kill because of the random "GET DUNKED" during a fight.

Not too much of an achievement getting 40 kills as akali, though admittedly the time it took was pretty short.
Surprisingly no penta though, every time I started to build up flow (my term for killing multiple enemies, it builds up 'flow' sort of, and makes you want to get more kills and higher kill combos) I'd either run short on energy / kicks or get killed because of how low I was.

My spellvamp was ridiculous early on in that game when I had around 360 AD, it was up around 75%. Use my E in a gank while in my shroud and just pop back up to full hp. I eventually sold the ad stuff to get more AP. Even though I did have around 380ish AP with all that AD, I decided to just flat out nuke people with my Q and R combo.