57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 423906 times)

on a winning streak in ranked, spamming that veigar and annie mid
so fun

we lost.......
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1583489377/210353405

3v5 for half of the game we held out so long but all turrets down and all inhibs down we aced them but couldn't clear winions

I really wish match history worked for me

Just dumpstered a Miss Fortune/Malphite lane in laning phase and went 7/1 in lane and outfarmed her by 30 cs at least at every point in the game, but our mid and top were toxic and wouldn't stop fighting each other and trying to 1v5. It was also the last game of my series to Silver 4. Guess how that turned out :U

whats silver 5 mmr? I'm hoping I can skip over bronze

~1100? Rough estimate. My silver 2 mmr is 1484

Top lane Shen is really fun.

Top lane Shen is really fun.

buuuut.... not very viable.

his Q and W are pretty bad overall. the range on his Q is ridiculous, and the lategame scaling is weakish.

Otherwise? Ok.

buuuut.... not very viable.

his Q and W are pretty bad overall. the range on his Q is ridiculous, and the lategame scaling is weakish.

Otherwise? Ok.
Shen is still an annoying and strong split pusher with a sunfire.

Shen is still an annoying and strong split pusher with a sunfire.

Yeah, might be. He is horrible for soloQ though, he relies entirely on the rest of the team.

Yeah, might be. He is horrible for soloQ though, he relies entirely on the rest of the team.
I agree, but in some situations, Shen can be incredibly strong, like split pushing or laning vs nasus. All shen has to do is max his dagger and throw it at nasus the second it gets off cd every time and taunt nasus when he wants to q a siege minion.

I agree, but in some situations, Shen can be incredibly strong, like split pushing or laning vs nasus. All shen has to do is max his dagger and throw it at nasus the second it gets off cd every time and taunt nasus when he wants to q a siege minion.

I disagree. As a nasus main, I find a few champs hard to stack with. Renekton, riven, lee, and other such very early game offensive bruisers tend to reduce my stacking, IF they know to zone me. Shen hasn't even got that much dmg. You also forget nasus' natural lifesteal. Even if shen would do Q+E, nasus can heal himself rapidly back from a few minions, because shen doesnt tend to do that much dmg, as I said.

Yeah he doesn't do much damage but he can harass well when people don't take advantage of that fact by poking with q and escaping with e. Plus his ult is loving awesome. I've played about 10 games with him now and had multiple occasions where I've saved a teammate with the shield and then secured a double kill on his surprised assailants.

But I can see how in ranked play where people know how to take advantage of other champs' weaknesses he wouldn't be much of a threat.

Yeah he doesn't do much damage but he can harass well when people don't take advantage of that fact by poking with q and escaping with e. Plus his ult is loving awesome. I've played about 10 games with him now and had multiple occasions where I've saved a teammate with the shield and then secured a double kill on his surprised assailants.

But I can see how in ranked play where people know how to take advantage of other champs' weaknesses he wouldn't be much of a threat.

Yes. I have mixed opinions on his ult.

I played trundle in top and when shen was going to ult I just used my (E) (Ice pillar) and he lost the whole ult duration.

stuffty, aint it? (basically smallest CC counters the ult (except slows and snares.))