57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 422698 times)

Yes. I have mixed opinions on his ult.

I played trundle in top and when shen was going to ult I just used my (E) (Ice pillar) and he lost the whole ult duration.

stuffty, aint it? (basically smallest CC counters the ult (except slows and snares.))
and this is why I love playing AP bruiser assassin amumu
that one little bit of CC on his Q is amazing for all kinds of channels

why am i now continuously getting stuff-tier teamates
i was on like a win streak of 8 and now it's a lose streak of 8

why am i now continuously getting stuff-tier teamates
i was on like a win streak of 8 and now it's a lose streak of 8

I see you people having these lose streaks. There is some science behind this.

When you lose a game, especially in ranked you become angry. At that moment your body goes tilt-mode, what means you cant think of anything clearly. Its like "I just want to win!"

Tilting is similar to hatred or such, where the only goal is to do something to someone, or in this situation, win a game. If you lose a game, take a little 10-20 minute break from it. Go eat a sandwich or something, or go outside. It makes the difference.

I disagree. As a nasus main, I find a few champs hard to stack with. Renekton, riven, lee, and other such very early game offensive bruisers tend to reduce my stacking, IF they know to zone me. Shen hasn't even got that much dmg. You also forget nasus' natural lifesteal. Even if shen would do Q+E, nasus can heal himself rapidly back from a few minions, because shen doesnt tend to do that much dmg, as I said.
I'm a nasus main as well and I find shen to be one of the harder matchups

also tfw you lose a game because your jungler was playing master yi and stayed in his jungle farming the entire game while every lane was losing due to the other jungler actually ganking  

Edit: forget gnar with the fury of a thousand suns, the early game damage when his mark triggers is too damn high
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 09:44:28 AM by Cappytaino »

Nightblue just hit 600000 followers and got 31 subs so far tonight

EDIT: 40 lol

2EDIT: 50
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:26:07 PM by Katadeus »

I figure I could make a new topic. There are so many posts with "new" something what I have already heard of, and I orbit around all the PBE news. I don't know.
Also I want to make more polls. I made a suggestion to orion a week ago but he doesnt seem to respond.

I know I might get a lot of flak for this, but haters gonna hate its just an idea guys.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 01:26:52 PM by Mocha Furrier »

It seems like a good idea, as long as you keep it up.

It seems like a good idea, as long as you keep it up.

Yeah I guess that the name list should be updated too. Many of the current names dont play anymore

I figure I could make a new topic. There are so many posts with "new" something what I have already heard of, and I orbit around all the PBE news. I don't know.
Also I want to make more polls. I made a suggestion to orion a week ago but he doesnt seem to respond.

I know I might get a lot of flak for this, but haters gonna hate its just an idea guys.
but there's no real point in having polls or anything. we just wanna discuss league and how we hate people in it here