Author Topic: Glass/Gloss got banned.  (Read 11490 times)

HAR HAR!  I may be temporarily banned but I WILL BE BACK!!!  Retribution is MINE!!!

what's with people thinking the forums are some kind of like.... "Europe" to "conquer"?  They get banned and they act like some kind of stuffty super villain sporting a cheesy line like "I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids and your dumb dog" and promising some sort of revenge plot.
This.

HAR HAR!  I may be temporarily banned but I WILL BE BACK!!!  Retribution is MINE!!!

what's with people thinking the forums are some kind of like.... "Europe" to "conquer"?  They get banned and they act like some kind of stuffty super villain sporting a cheesy line like "I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids and your dumb dog" and promising some sort of revenge plot.
ZOINKS!

Quote from: Designer link=topic=194517.msg5252983#msg5252983
-snip-
[/quote

There, happy that I finally -snip-'d?!

Damn, messed it up. Forget that post.

-snip-
He's just getting people to post for him so he can feel somewhat pride in himself for some reason.

glass is so loving stubborn.

Yay glass got banned! Finally its About Tie-....He'll be back in a week? Prepare your star fish Forums.

With his mindset, he'll be banned the day he's unbanned.

you guys are stupid for showing pictures of his signature, you're only giving him attention.