Glass/Gloss got banned.

Author Topic: Glass/Gloss got banned.  (Read 11493 times)

To me, it seems like he's the one who misses us. He can't stop communicating to us through his signature.

Surely he lacks a life.

what's with people thinking the forums are some kind of like.... "Europe" to "conquer"?  They get banned and they act like some kind of stuffty super villain sporting a cheesy line like

I blame that on the hype surrounding bans, not the person banned.

i find it quite funny that he's constantly updating his sig talking about how much we love him. he's like all those annoying girls who talk about "hoe dey hataz luv dem <33333333333333333333333333333 3333"

it's almost like he can't live without us.

Im sorry, But... WTF.

Im sorry, But... WTF.
how about we ignore it because it's obvious they're craving attention still

how about we ignore it because it's obvious they're craving attention still
Ok, Last one.

Seriously. This one has WTF written all over it.

-pony-
they're craving attention
the last image on the signature is a pathetic attempt to cause a flamewar

I blame that on the hype surrounding bans, not the person banned.
No, really.  I'm just laughing at anyone that thinks that highly of themselves.  Like really, get off your high horse Gloss.  You're just some random friend rolling around in stuff that got a temporary banned, don't get a boner off of it.

he'll be banned before his ban time is up just for being an starfish already.

Why is there no report button on profiles

glass really should take a hint that he isnt welcome on the forums

The only reason he hasn't got a new key already is because his mommy doesn't have the budget to buy him a 20 dollar key.

oh god look
4 dramas on the first page about him

-snippy snip-

I guess he is communicating with us through his signature...
Genius!

Anyway. He thinks we love setro2? Setro2 is probably a nine year old child who needs the support of the community to prevent his ass from getting in trouble. We do not love him. We were defending him. The fact that glass thinks he can just keep coming back is beyond me. He is obviously not accepted by the community and should lay down off the forums for a while. It is just a bunch of teenagers typing and speaking about a game we all play is not worth spending another 20 loving dollars. And if you are going to make a new profile, do not name yourself "glass" "gloss" or even "gliss" cause we will all know it is you. If you are not accepted by the community in game or out of the game. Then you should not be aloud to have a second chance unless you clean up you're act. The fact that you host a trench wars server that is fairly active doesn't make you Jesus Christ. You should not go around stepping on people and acting like you own the game. To make matters worse, you abuse admin and are far to direct in you're server. You have told me you are going to leave several times now. BUT YOU NEVER LEFT. I get that you are bipolar and all. But lay off for a while, stuff! You create more havoc than anyone I have ever seen and you need to lay off. Arguing, Trolling, and anything else we have seen from you needs to stop. It is ridiculous and we want nothing of it. We got control of the others. But you just keep coming back and acting the same way. How about you stop coming back and acting like an ass. And start acting like a respectable member of the forums that we actually want to talk to. We are sick of you're stuff and it needs to stop. The fact that you are not realizing that we do not like the way you are acting is beyond me. Hoping you read this, I bid you farewell.

I do believe it would be nice to get to know you glass. But honestly. I do not want to be around you if all you are going to do is act like an enormous starfish.