Author Topic: How to show affection for girlfriend without being creepy?  (Read 3266 times)

How to impress girls 101; narrated by Clone v.117

Find something she loves, be it a dog, cat, friend ect. and buy/take one.
Then you show up at her doorstep, she will open the door and be shocked in gratitude that you have just skinned her loved ones and are wearing them as a suit of affection.
She may even be so happy she will call the police and shout words like "WHAT THE forget" and "STAY AWAY FROM ME I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU" but take no notice, she is just playing coy.
Now take her into the bedroom (she may pretend to fight back so use force) and please her with your snake area and then you are in her heart forever.

forget her. In the vagina.

Avoid staring at her stuff.  If she catches you it's a no go.
Always make eye contact, and be forward, but not too in depth.
You want to remain anonymous until she opens herself up to you,
give her time to talk and actually listen to what she says.  I know that
part is hard but girls like it when you listen to them.

Draw something for her.

Ignore my last post, Chloroform, lots of it!

Ignore my last post, Chloroform, lots of it!
Listen to Pitbull, he really knows how to knock 'em out.

Take her out to a place that's typically cold (e.g, a sporting event if she's into that sort of thing) and give her your jacket. Your particular scent is probably familiar to her by now, and your jacket is no doubt just as smelly as you are. My girlfriend likes it.

we walked over to our friends house, went into the basement, and found him, with no expression on his face playing xbox while his friend is making out with his girlfriend.

we walked over to our friends house, went into the basement, and found him, with no expression on his face playing xbox while his friend is making out with his girlfriend.
By god that would be so loving horrible.

Wait so whose girlfriend is it?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 01:12:14 AM by Clone v.117 »

Girlfriend: Come make out with me!
Friend: I'm busy earning my spec ops armor!
-Friend's friend swoops in-

Tell her literally what you said in OP. tell her you can't stop thinking about her. Girls love that stuff.

Girlfriend: Come make out with me!
Friend: I'm busy earning my spec ops armor!
-Friend's friend swoops in-
no no

friend1= playing xbox casually while friend2 is going at it.
friend2= making out with friend2's girlfriend.

tell her "This may sound creepy but, you have no clue how much I love you."

If it works, you can lean in for a kiss, if not, welp forget.

Blockland Forums
Solving relationship problems since 2007

Play video games with her. Then tell her she's awesome at this game