Author Topic: Arcturus - "i'm going to spam irc with "gat!"  (Read 6722 times)

No, he overreacts to anyone saying Gat.
Because now people are just posting it everywhere on this topic to annoy him even further.

Who else is sick of all these gat dang trolls?

gat is stupid

arcturus is stupid and needs to get banned already

pablo is stupid

/thead

gat is such a loving stupid word, whoever came up with it is a starfish.
Pablo.

gat is stupid

pablo is stupid

/thead
thead is ovr guise

gat is stupid

pablo is stupid

/thead
I'm sorry, but I'm not stupid.
That's pretty ironic because you started a huge argument in one of my topics about whatever the forget. It got real annoying real fast. The worst part was, you wouldn't shut the forget up, you just kept bitching about some mistake that I made with one of my add-ons. Please don't be an ignorant cunt, It just doesn't help.

That's pretty ironic because you started a huge argument in one of my topics about whatever the forget. It got real annoying real fast. The worst part was, you wouldn't shut the forget up, you just kept bitching about some mistake that I made with one of my add-ons. Please don't be an ignorant cunt, It just doesn't help.

i bet that got real annoying real fast
you wouldn't shut the forget up on the irc
that's pretty ironic

You did this yet you still can't get over that little argument; it was not huge. You're saying I wouldn't shut the forget up, but that's then, and now, you really need to shut the forget up. You are clearly being a prick and a general dumbass.

You did this yet you still can't get over that little argument; it was not huge. You're saying I wouldn't shut the forget up, but that's then, and now, you really need to shut the forget up. You are clearly being a prick and a general dumbass.
Yes I know that happened months ago, It doesn't annoy me anymore. I was stating what had happened at that time though. Can you not loving read?

Tylerman's on your IRC friends.

He spams more than anything, he's more drama worthy than Arcturus. You're overreacting. :l

>"UMAD GAT cigarette?"
>"I ANNOYED YOU, COME AT ME BRO."
>"I never admitted to trolling lol"

oh boy you're funny

Tylerman's on your IRC friends.

He spams more than anything, he's more drama worthy than Arcturus. You're overreacting. :l
He hasnt spammed me yet.
:I

He hasnt spammed me yet.
:I

Entire topic is gatting stupid.