Author Topic: Friend acts like a richard as his mind has been forgeted by his balls.  (Read 2732 times)

because bf3 is a real game. while pp is a childrens free to play mmo.

not much else needs to be known.

Please define the term 'Real Game'.

puzzle pirates is hardcore stuff yo.

it takes years to master the skill it takes to play some of those games.

What defines a, "Real game" anyway?

The only way I can conceivably think of something that isn't a real game is something that completely lacks gameplay :|


jello is good especially red
green lime is my favorite.

puzzle pirates is hardcore stuff yo.

it takes years to master the skill it takes to play some of those games.
This.

What defines a, "Real game" anyway?

The only way I can conceivably think of something that isn't a real game is something that completely lacks gameplay :|
I.e Big Rigs - Over the Road Racing

This thread title is misleading, and I think you should change it.

This thread title is misleading, and I think you should change it.

All in favor say Hippo


i got banned from cursing on puzzle pirates when i was like 9

forget

You can't compare BF3 to a puzzle game, it makes about as much sense as comparing a tuna jar lol to a cloud.

You can't compare BF3 to a puzzle game, it makes about as much sense as comparing a tuna jar lol to a cloud.

inb4someonementionssnake

inb4someonementionssnake
someonementionssnake.

I mentioned it.

because bf3 is a real game. while pp is a childrens free to play mmo.

not much else needs to be known.
Huurrr stop having fun.

6870 motherforgeters. I have a HIS and it works wonderfully.

6870 motherforgeters. I have a HIS and it works wonderfully.

Your point is.

Sometimes I think you try to put as many curses as you can in the topic title.