Author Topic: Friend acts like a richard as his mind has been forgeted by his balls.  (Read 2730 times)

I never played either so I have nothing to say. But Blooker I have a question. What's your Skype name?

Sometimes I think you try to put as many curses as you can in the topic title.
lol

I never played either so I have nothing to say. But Blooker I have a question. What's your Skype name?

You wanna play something with me?

Slash677

wait pp is a mmo?
i thought it was one of those stuffty puzzle games like bejeweled

Puzzle Pirates? Really?

wait pp is a mmo?
i thought it was one of those stuffty puzzle games like bejeweled
It's like those stuffty puzzle games but with new features that actually make them fun.

Also yes, It's an MMORPG.

Puzzle Pirates? Really?

Yes. What's wrong with it.

a tetris ripoff is not better than a game made by an actual company

You should've told him that Battlefield 3 and Puzzle Pirates are incomparable, since they're both different genres.

Thread Title of the Year 2012

So your friend got mad because you said BF3 sucks? That's not puberty, he's just a 'tard.

I'm seeing a patern here.
Most CoD/Battlefield players are idiots.

I'll toss him in the 'I read a book by it's cover' bin.
Okay, now you're stereotyping Call of Duty and Battlefield players.
green lime is my favorite.
Green Jello sucks.

Your point is.
I was just stating that I have a 6870 and I like it, there was no other point.

give me his skype name, i'll have a chat with his stuff

i read "richard, forgeted, balls" and then came into this thread

it was not what i expected


also puzzle pirates was pretty great when i was a kid >:c
but that was like 5 years ago
i was a much simpler person then

How old are you.
Seriously.
Puzzle pirates.
Seriously.
Wtf.