Author Topic: Friend acts like a richard as his mind has been forgeted by his balls.  (Read 2729 times)

Me and my two friends Jake and Jason were having a Skype conversation earlier today. Jake was playing Battlefield 3 on his PS3 with Jason. I was playing Puzzle Pirates. For reasons I have forgotton, Jake says 'Battlefield is better than Puzzle Pirates' (Even though he's never played it lol). I then say 'Battlefield 3 is stuff' (I don't enjoy the war genre). We all go silent for about 12 minutes. Jason then starts talking to Jake again.

Jake then says that 'PS3 can run Battlefield 3 so your computer can't' (Or some stuff like that). I don't even know the answer to that question because I have never played it on my PC before, but I told him 'I get 80 FPS on Just Cause 2 so I highly doubt that'. Either that or/and 'I also have an XFX Radeon HD 6870 and if you look on YouTube people run it on Ultra and get high FPS'. At this point he murmers for 10 seconds and then blocks me from the call.

Nice and mature. He's just jelous because his setup runs F.E.A.R at about 17 FPS.

I don't know what to make of this thread title.



battlefield 3 IS better then puzzle pirates

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 07:12:20 PM by Tokerovin »

@title
what

Balls = Puberty.

I have noticed he's gotten less tolerant.

I thought your friend was being a richard because he got raped judging by the title.

battlefield 3 IS better then puzzle pirates

Your opinion.

13yos dont know what a good game even is.
my opinion > yours

13yos dont know what a good game even is.
my opinion > yours

Your argument is invalid as it's based on Sterotyping.

Try again
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 07:17:59 PM by Blooker »


Bisjac how would you even know.

I was trying to get you to play Puzzle Pirates for like 3 days before I gave up :(.

Bisjac how would you even know.

I was trying to get you to play Puzzle Pirates for like 3 days before I gave up :(.

I'm seeing a patern here.
Most CoD/Battlefield players are idiots.

I'll toss him in the 'I read a book by it's cover' bin.

because bf3 is a real game. while pp is a childrens free to play mmo.

not much else needs to be known.