Lets work together to make the worst minecraft texture pack ever.

Author Topic: Lets work together to make the worst minecraft texture pack ever.  (Read 23898 times)

I have re-uploaded all the original files for the complete texture pack. The only thing changed is the terrain file last updated by *FacePalm*.

Do not change more than ONE thing (See below for more detail).
Do not change things that have already been changed.
All previous rules apply, but I felt I had to reemphasize the points above.
Please tell us what you have changed, and upload the entire files under a .zip as above.

Also, ONE thing is ONE tile, or ONE .png (Not counting any tile-based files, like terrain and kg (paintings)). As for paintings, do ONE painting.

I hope that cleared up a few things so people like ? and comedy don't forget up this again.

Edit: I also edited the .txt file. If you can think of a better description, go right ahead, but don't put anything stupid in there. Have common sense.

I have re-uploaded all the original files for the complete texture pack. The only thing changed is the terrain file last updated by *FacePalm*.

Do not change more than ONE thing (See below for more detail).
Do not change things that have already been changed.
All previous rules apply, but I felt I had to reemphasize the points above.
Please tell us what you have changed, and upload the entire files under a .zip as above.

Also, ONE thing is ONE tile, or ONE .png (Not counting any tile-based files, like terrain and kg (paintings)). As for paintings, do ONE painting.

I hope that cleared up a few things so people like ? and comedy don't forget up this again.

Edit: I also edited the .txt file. If you can think of a better description, go right ahead, but don't put anything stupid in there. Have common sense.
I re added eveything I added before.
http://upurload.com/dl/?n=8931
Also, how did I frick it up?
Seriously.

-
you cant change the rules without a new thread

That doesn't matter, let others do something. Don't be an ass and edit them all.
i clearly stated "go over my edits if you would like"
This is exactly why they DON'T qualify, you copied someone else's over 4-5 other unique textures.

nobody else edited what i edited

He didn't really change the rules, the rules he posted were pretty much the same rules from the OP.

Anyway, I changed the darker planks. Feel free to go over this one, I think I made it a bit too decent for this pack.

i clearly stated "go over my edits if you would like"
And we did. We went over all of them.
nobody else edited what i edited
Yes..we know that. What I meant by that was that you used somebody elses edit over 4-5 other default textures somebody else could have edited.

Why are you defending your edits that no longer exist?

Bump because I want this to continue.

you cant change the rules without a new thread
He didn't change any.

Edited Netherrack. It is now made of blue skies and friendly clouds :D

I just realized that editing the chest textures is probably pointless because I think chests have their own texture file and the chest tiles on this sheet aren't actually used.

Changed reeds to weed leaves.

You guys do realise editing the water/lava is useless, right? Go and edit the water/lava ANIMS. Make them flashy n stuff :o

Continuing with making the nether a better place, I make glowstone a HAPPY SON.

soul sand is smiles!

very

i love how this is coming along, keep going!