Lets work together to make the worst minecraft texture pack ever.

Author Topic: Lets work together to make the worst minecraft texture pack ever.  (Read 23952 times)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oG7MI.png[/img ]

AFSAFGSFDGH

wow ok no re-do yours

LIES

Later on when nearly all of these have a texture change, I think I'll try and record an LP :D

Someone make the minecart rails say LOL so you leave a trail of lols as you pass over them.  I would but I'm on my phone.

I don't know why but I made the lily pads stop signs.

list what you changed please

mossy cobble, stone bricks, mossy bricks, cracked bricks, breaking animation, white mushroom stalk, glowstone

strongholds and dungeons are super easy to find, breaking takes a little longer, white mushrooms look realistic and glowstone is a mini happy sun
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 10:33:00 PM by ? »

list what you changed please

mossy cobble, stone bricks, mossy bricks, cracked bricks, breaking animation, white mushroom stalk, glowstone

strongholds and dungeons are super easy to find, breaking takes a little longer, white mushrooms look realistic and glowstone is a mini happy sun
You broke a rule, only edit one block at a time.

You broke a rule, only edit one block at a time.
I didn't know there were ruled.

brown shrooms, reeds, gold, iron, diamond blocks, sticky piston, mossy cobblestone, cracked stone bricks, mossy stone bricks and white stone
brown shrooms are poo, weed! iron is tough, gold is dumb, diamond is cool, you can tell which pistons are sticky now, touched up stones
if you want to go over my textures go on ahead
oh, someone make all the wheat have the same texture
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 11:59:24 PM by ? »

Starting from here because ? filled out half the blocks.

hey
hey guys
I wonder how much easier it would be for everyone
if you told us what you changed

hey
hey guys
I wonder how much easier it would be for everyone
if you told us what you changed

Not much.

Also, I rusted the iron block in my last edit.