The Western Frontier - Revival

Author Topic: The Western Frontier - Revival  (Read 2557 times)

Psst, guys

you have way too much money

Psst, guys

you have way too much money
forget u, I am chinese Tavern keeper, I have all 5 dorrar I want.

Believe it or not, 5 dollars is a lot.

Believe it or not, 5 dollars is a lot.
Goddamn, even 1 dollar was a lot back then.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:00:34 AM by LOL :D »

Goddamn, even 1 dollar was a lot back then.
forget u ord man!

I squeeze the trigger, aiming precisely at his hand. It hits and the gun falls out of it, "Watch where you point that thing." I wink at him and run out of the store to my horse.

The 3 of us walked into the Shiprock bank and pointed the gun at the banker. "Give us the money or the bullets go off!" I shouted. The bankers got scared and handed us 3 sacks of money per banker. "Good. Nothing will happen now," we said, laughing and running out.
"Get on our horses and head Abelquerque!" I said. We rode off.

I squeeze the trigger, aiming precisely at his hand. It hits and the gun falls out of it, "Watch where you point that thing." I wink at him and run out of the store to my horse.
The man, still dazed by the sudden turn of events, goes into a new stage:
Blinded fury.
He runs as fast as he can to you, muttering: "No one does that to me.".

I jump over on my horse and turn my head toward him. I smile , "Tank you for a good time senõr!" I tip my hat and drive my spurs into the horse. She runs off on to the dirt road and kicks up dust.

I jump over on my horse and turn my head toward him. I smile , "Tank you for a good time senõr!" I tip my hat and drive my spurs into the horse. She runs off on to the dirt road and kicks up dust.
At this point he just stops, throws his hat, and comes to a different tavern. He does so in a skulking manner.

As I ride down the road I come upon 3 men who eye me suspiciously, "Can I help you?" I say.

"Put your normal face on," I whisper to Paul.
"Erm, we need a way to Aberquerque," James mutters.

"You might not want to go there... whole town's stirred up right now."