Author Topic: Extrude and all those that wont shut up about the DRG stuff  (Read 2554 times)

Where do i need to start? As some of you may know, i am DRG but the reason i have drama'd Extrude is because him and other people wont shut up about it.

For 2 years straight, him and other people wont shut up about it and use it to tease me constantly, not much on the forums but a lot in-game. I have even asked or begged why he wont stop, his response was "far too hilarious to forget" even after 2 years, it's still hilarious for him?

I have been trying to fix my attitude for the last 2 years, but Extrude and others are the only ones preventing me from doing it which i been trying so hard to control my anger. I knew 2 years ago i was a huge starfish but realised it after i was perma banned, i have been trying to sort myself out since then but because of Extrude and those others that wont shut up about the DRG stuff, i cant.

Despite me having tons of dramas back then which at the time i was really stupid, i have seen Extrude been drama'd a few times as well. One was by Mega Bear, 2 more are below but the rest are in his drama topic by Mega Bear which he used to go by the name Moonwalker.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=175622.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=135593.0

To me, Extrude is one of those people that does not care about anyone but himself, hurts other peoples feelings and ruin others fun. By the sounds of it, hes never gonna change. But the only thing i want from him and those others that wont shut up about this DRG stuff is to shut up about it and let it go, not just carry on about it and make the victim feel upset, angry, enraged, etc. This stuff is way too old to keep going on about. He has also banned me from Munk's server just because i am DRG.

I cannot stand anymore of his stupidly and has broken the fourth wall which i had no choice in my opinion to drama him, something needs to be be done and taken seriously. If you want more, i suggest looking at his dramas.

Discuss.

who the hell is DRG

also, how did you spend three hours making this topic

also, how did you spend three hours making this topic
What are you talking about? He spent 3 hours working on the drama topic?

Anyways I've never had any beef with Extrude and I've never really seen him in-game either so there isn't much I can say.

I will say this though, people's reputations stick with them forever. If you forget up its very very hard to get respect again, even if it was years ago.

But yeah if this is true then Extrude is just trying to piss you off, and you shouldn't go to servers where he is playing. Just ignore him.

What are you talking about? He spent 3 hours working on the drama topic?

His activity in Who's Online was listed as "Posting a topic in Drama." for at least three hours.

you're way more intelligent than you were back then

if I use it I use it as a joke. But some people are taking it out of context.

you're way more intelligent than you were back then
This
I would have never guessed that you were DRG

i would never have thought this guy was DRG
you sure matured

by the way, extrude is only jealous of your progress. obviously he lacks confidence on himself and has to degrade you to make himself feel good.

humans have evolved and extrude's still this piece of stuff.

I don't even know why people had a problem with you to begin with. It seems you only got banned because people continuously harassed you then and some are still doing it now.

I can tell you this, I would side with you and even Lord Tony, Stocking, and Priad before I would side with any of those people. Especially Extrude.

I agree, Extrude is a huge cigarette.

Extrude hates me for no reason. /support

extrude for some reason never lets stuff go

in fact he's still talking about superslayer and his "wife"

extrude for some reason never lets stuff go

in fact he's still talking about superslayer and his "wife"
I remember like 5 months ago he permabanned me from his GMOD server and every single other server he has because he killed me and I shot him back lol

and he still hates me for it LOL

He holds longer grudges than the one I once had against Chrono