Author Topic: Glass - "Blockland doesn't mean stuff" (Ranting on Blockland/Forums)  (Read 14922 times)

this chat is fun.
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/i1V0F.png[/img]
add me
mfrank51

glass alt isnt banned yet cuz badspot's testing to see who cant deal with trolls. majority of you fail by posting for him. he's collecting evidence before forming a new rule.
12. Do not feed trolls - Do not post for, encourage, or fuel trolls.

We just had the funkiest conversation.
I mean wow.

glass alt isnt banned yet cuz badspot's testing to see who cant deal with trolls. majority of you fail by posting for him. he's collecting evidence before forming a new rule.

that would be nice.

"Glass is a friend"
*Accidentally plays Jozin z bazin*
"HAHASHASHAHAHA"

glass came to gravitycat's fortwars yesterday and begged me to go play on his server.

Apparently i was invited to a skype group call along with 90 other people in glasses attempt to ruin the call.

I was asleep at the time though, ahaha forgot to log off of skype

Anyway, this group of chats caught my attention

:cookieMonster:

The issue is that pretty much nobody knows what trolls are.

Apparently i was invited to a skype group call along with 90 other people in glasses attempt to ruin the call.

He forgeted up my IP :C

glass came to gravitycat's fortwars yesterday and begged me to go play on his server.
The name stealer. My current name is Moby.

The name stealer. My current name is Moby.
Thats a load of stuff.

THE GUARDIAN ANGELS FLY DOWN AMONGST US MEN, WHILE WE SCATTER ACROSS THE CORNFIELD WITH MYSTICAL BLADES THAT ARE GOLDEN.
cigarette
cigarette