Author Topic: Euphoria AIs -> This would just be loving cool  (Read 982 times)

I know this would never happen in a million years, since it'd cost a stuff ton of money and it'd be a loving stuff to get to work cross platform, but if we had Euphoria AIs, that would just be plain loving awesome.
Incase you don't know what Euphoria is, Watch the video on their site.

I know this won't happen, but how loving cool would it be if it did?

I liked the part with the lasers

It sounds like it would be hard, but not so much money if we can find the source code?

It sounds like it would be hard, but not so much money if we can find the source code?
You have to pay for that. If you don't, it's stealing.

Edit: That video is awesome.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 09:40:46 PM by Greek2me »

those animations remind me exactly of gta iv

i'm guessing that those animations in the character cannot be changed?

1 those animations remind me exactly of gta iv

2 i'm guessing that those animations in the character cannot be changed?
1 this is the exact physics engine used in GTA V/IV

2 Uh they can be.

1 this is the exact physics engine used in GTA V/IV

2 Uh they can be.

i said that they can't be changed because i knew they were used in gta iv and they looked exactly the same.

I agree, this would be "loving cool".

But how? Would the torso have to bend and all what not? And wouldn't it be kind of hard to make with no arms/legs?

Off topic: Oh God, I just had a thought of a blocklander getting torn in half with a  barrage of bullets streaming through his body with blood and gore flying everywhere....

*Sigh* It's the good thoughts in life that really make it worth living.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 10:15:16 PM by Bob Bricks 101 »

2 Uh they can be.

I think they can, but they would always have to be the same, or only have a few random options to animate.

As amazing as this would be, it would probably be laggy and would require and engine change or something. But I don't really know.

And servers running the Server_Eourophia would have to prohibit slower, or older PC from visiting, because of use of processing power.

And servers running the Server_Eourophia would have to prohibit slower, or older PC from visiting, because of use of processing power.
I think you're missing the point.

I think you're missing the point.

It's cool or it's hard to make?

It's cool or it's hard to make?
This couldn't be made as an add-on.