How would you feel if this passed?

It'd be a disaster.
3 (37.5%)
It'd be a miracle.
1 (12.5%)
Hell, I don't care.
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Judge Recommends Xbox 360 Sales Ban in US  (Read 755 times)

Am I the only one who wants this to be passed?

are you loving kidding me. I don't own an xbox but this is just outright stupid.

Obama is gonna be like "Hell naw gotta play me some 360" so do not worry I am from the future

Personally, the entire ITC patent war bullstuff that's been going on for a while now, is absolutely detrimental to all of them.  The competition of these companies are what drives them higher and higher while benefiting consumers more and more.  If they monopolize, then they don't have to do stuff to get our purchase.  They won't make anything new or flashy as much because they know that if they just throw the same stuff on the market year after year then we have no choice but to buy it.

Oh gosh this is going to be so funny if it passes.

If they monopolize, then they don't have to do stuff to get our purchase.  They won't make anything new or flashy as much because they know that if they just throw the same stuff on the market year after year then we have no choice but to buy it.

Madden in a nutshell

The decision to ban the console will be made by President Obama.

obama got his girls a kinect for christmas. there is no way in hell he will allow it lol

Many people will die if this gets past.

How else will COD kids vent their anger?

it wouldnt make the 360 illegal, just cant buy it here.

you could visit a non US site, or any ebay, and buy yourself a US version no problem.
retailers in the states would just stop carrying them. but who gives a forget about best buy and gamestop anyways.

lol xbox mafia forms and starts selling illegally...

it wouldnt make the 360 illegal, just cant buy it here.

you could visit a non US site, or any ebay, and buy yourself a US version no problem.
retailers in the states would just stop carrying them. but who gives a forget about best buy and gamestop anyways.
yeah but the servers would be shut down.

this is what happens when you get stuff from china

yeah but the servers would be shut down.

it says nothing about that, since doesn't the entire world run on the same servers?

Well at least PS3 will get more popular...