Author Topic: Cigars  (Read 9030 times)

i'll be posting in your drama
i dont know why i laughed

no, you're just annoying white trash
And before 2009 I was trailer trash for 8 years.
I was trailer trash almost all my life no lying.

cigars are a pretty cool guy except when you're a pusillanimous individual and don't inhale the whole thing B)

cigars are a pretty cool guy except when you're a pusillanimous individual and don't inhale the whole thing B)
uwish

i didnt understand 1 thing.

I just don't get smoking. It forgets up your lungs and smells like crap to everyone around you. Smoking weed is better for you then cigars. I don't get it.

does this guy look like a friend?

no thats because he smokes cigars instead of weed or pusillanimous individual stuff

does this guy look like a friend?

no thats because he smokes cigars instead of weed or pusillanimous individual stuff
weed is better for you than cigars.

Not really, cause weed is a lot worse for your lungs since you inhale

haha weed is loving horrible, for a horrible person for you, yes it would be better.

but for us classy men the only thing to smoke are cigars. no angsty teens allowed.

haha weed is loving horrible, for a horrible person for you, yes it would be better.
Not really, cause weed is a lot worse for your lungs since you inhale
i meant weed is better for you than ciggerates.

you didn't have to be a sarcastic douche.

Just putting this out there.

Also, I'm not going to blindly say "DRUGZ AER BADE," nor am I going to say "Cigar's are the loving stuff!"

Also, I'm not going to blindly say "DRUGZ AER BADE," nor am I going to say "Cigar's are the loving stuff!"
leave.

go away.

a comedian that isn't funny... well well well we do learn new things every day!

i meant weed is better for you than ciggerates.

you didn't have to be a sarcastic douche.

cigars /=/ ciggerates.

cigerates are horrible and are for people that wont to smoke laced chemicals and stuff

cigars are for people that smoke for the taste and smell.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 09:19:37 AM by Feep »

leave.
go away.
a comedian that isn't funny... well well well we do learn new things every day!
SUDDEN ANTIPATHY DETECTED.