Author Topic: Cigars  (Read 8661 times)

yes you do.

You don't you obviously never smoked one. When you inhale a cigar you know it

i just hate inhaling smoke, any kind of smoke. i hate cigarettes, joints, cigars, ect. i just dislike the feeling.
Then you'd hate living with me. My lungs are probably full of more smoke than a old timey freight train.

I don't mean to tell a story but this fits.
Well when I was growing up we had a wood stove (haha what now power outages?) and well one morning we had woken up and I be damned the pipe busted and the house had smoke was from the ceiling to the floor, oh god my eyes was watering and everything.

Not the first time that happened either, I've been inhaling smoke from everything, even toxic fire smoke and.... Meh I best not say it.

You don't you obviously never smoked one. When you inhale a cigar you know it
if you puff the smoke up, it goes in your nose and you end up inhaling while breathing.

if you puff the smoke up, it goes in your nose and you end up inhaling while breathing.

You don't inhale at all

Eussorus never smoked clearly.

I've smoked a couple times and not once have I inhaled it through my nose. Not once!

Eussorus never smoked clearly.

I've smoked a couple times and not once have I inhaled it through my nose. Not once!

i don't have to smoke to know.

it's possilbe to inhale it but you're not suppose to.

i don't have to smoke to know.

it's possilbe to inhale it but you're not suppose to.
Simple, Don't inhale its not rocket science.

I'm a heavy breather most the time and even I can keep myself from doing that.

nice input. you know that even puffing them, you still inhale the smoke that inevitably floats around your head.

You could quite honestly be the stupidest loving person ever.

That is just..

-sigh-

This just in.
Hookahs.

I also lik Black & Mild cigars, they're real cheap and pretty good. You can find them pretty much anywhere. They come in little packs.

[img]http://420tainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/black_and_mild.jpg[/img

They're also pretty small. They're a little bit thicker than a cigarette, but about twice as long. They also have a cool wood pipe thingy that saves you the trouble of cutting the end of the cigar off.

my dealer used to get me those, they're loving amazing.

I only smoke cigars these days.

my dealer used to get me those, they're loving amazing.

I only smoke cigars these days.
You had a dealer?

Yes hello officer?

You had a dealer?

Yes hello officer?

yes actually he was my best friend for like 5 years. Sucks he went down that path... but oh well

EH WISE GUY HUH??
* ._maxwell23461_. smokes a cigar

Oh god lol^
I read that as mawty would've said that.