Author Topic: Cigars  (Read 8649 times)

Cigars are foul. Cigarettes are clearly the way of the future.

1. Swisher Sweet

2. Game

3. Heaven

I don't normally condone the use of wacky-tobaccy, but when I do- I prefer Swisher Sweet.

How about a hookah thread instead?  :cookieMonster:

I like where this is going

Tok, swishers are great.
Specially for blunts.
:D

this is true. they are very overrated. back in the 50s and such, they were great. now, they aren't so good. people only get them for the aesthetic value. however, there are some good ones
Overuse in literature and other medias, sure.  But in reality?  Mmm bacon

How about a hookah thread instead?  :cookieMonster:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
YOU SHARE SALIVA AND
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Oh its made for a 3 player co-op.
I'm cool with this.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 09:29:21 PM by LawtyLawt »

Tok, swishers are great.
Specially for blunts.
:D
Yea Kils-o. I would have to agree that they are. I like the blueberry ones the best.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
YOU SHARE SALIVA AND
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
how does that work?

how does that work?
When you smoke a Hookah, you smoke together.

ohh your back!
welcome back!

I also lik Black & Mild cigars, they're real cheap and pretty good. You can find them pretty much anywhere. They come in little packs.

They're also pretty small. They're a little bit thicker than a cigarette, but about twice as long. They also have a cool wood pipe thingy that saves you the trouble of cutting the end of the cigar off.
YES
<333333333

Awh man, I love cigars. I just started smoking like 2 weeks ago but I have to say my favorite was  Liga Privada no.9. I also like the cao gold, and La Gloria Cubana Serie R. I'm buying a 5pack of Liga Undercrowns which I heard are like some of the best cigars out there.

Also plastic tip black&milds are disgusting, I like the sweet or original untip and the wood tip Royal or Wine flavored.