What blew your mind the most?

The ////\\\\//// part.
The ><><><><XXXX part.
The ===/////== part.
The ><><>< part.
The fact that it has 166112 notes.
I actually hate this song.
All of the song.

Author Topic: NecroFantasia - World's hardest piano song with a whopping 166112 notes - *MIDI*  (Read 32719 times)

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ 3.2 GHz, 2 Cores.

I was able to keep the core usage < %70, however there was times where it would spike up to around 95%.

So far, my CPU is fine. Its my sound devices that got forgeted in the ass.

Overall what a terrible piece of music.

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ 3.2 GHz, 2 Cores.

I was able to keep the core usage < %70, however there was times where it would spike up to around 95%.

So far, my CPU is fine. Its my sound devices that got forgeted in the ass.

Overall what a terrible piece of music.

I tried to play it on a Clavinova. Ear-rape alert.

the first part is ok except for those two parts where all the notes combine and make a farting noise, the middle part where all the notes overlap is stuff, same for the very end. it's like the guy just wrote all the music and didn't revise it.

it's like the guy just wrote all the music and didn't revise it.

This.

Looks like the person put his whole arm on the piano and extended little individual hairs to play tiny keys.

lol I clicked expecting necrophilia  :cookieMonster:

I've tried playing it on many computers. It varies with the processor.That doesn't give you a right to call me an idiot.
you're right
it doesn't
because I already had that right
lol I clicked expecting necrophilia
so
even after reading "World's hardest piano song with a whooping 166112 notes - *MIDI*," you still guessed the topic would be about love with dead things

necrophilia: the song of the game of the movie of the book of the screenplay

http://youtu.be/BW2Czu58UbQ

That song has nothing on this.

It still sounds good while being pretty impossible to play on a single keyboard.

Edit: THis song that is, not the OP one, The OP one sounds bad.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 02:54:13 AM by Eryehk »

even after reading "World's hardest piano song with a whooping 166112 notes - *MIDI*," you still guessed the topic would be about love with dead things
I obviously didn't read the full title, u richard.

how can it be called the hardest song when no one has ever or ever will play it on a real piano?

i can get on fruityloops right now and make the "hardest piano song on earth" right now.

I assmed this was a thread about cadavers.
And then.
Whooping 166112 notes...
A "NecroFantasia" thread would be interesting to see though...

A lol'd at some parts of the song because of the pure insanity.