What blew your mind the most?

The ////\\\\//// part.
The ><><><><XXXX part.
The ===/////== part.
The ><><>< part.
The fact that it has 166112 notes.
I actually hate this song.
All of the song.

Author Topic: NecroFantasia - World's hardest piano song with a whopping 166112 notes - *MIDI*  (Read 32810 times)

Necrofantasia and UN Owen Was Her = Babby's First Touhou Music. They're good, but they're not the only songs in the series.

Necrofantasia and UN Owen Was Her = Babby's First Touhou Music. They're good, but they're not the only songs in the series.

Yes but necrofantasia is the hardest.

IMO, Night of Nights is probably the best touhou song

And probably the hardest to play on piano. Though, I've seen one guy do it...

Do you mean the actual Flowering Night, or the arrangement?

Yes but necrofantasia is the hardest.

Native Faith, Reach for the Moon Immortal Smoke, Voyage 1970, amongst others would like to have a word with you.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe Necrofantasia is a complicated piece, but definitely not the most complicated.

Both.

Both.

Night of Nights used to be my stuff. I prefer Flowering Night more now though. My personal favorite Touhou song is Sleeping Terror or Doll Judgment.

Night of Nights used to be my stuff. I prefer Flowering Night more now though. My personal favorite Touhou song is Sleeping Terror or Doll Judgment.

I just eargasmed all over my desk.

Native Faith, Reach for the Moon Immortal Smoke, Voyage 1970, amongst others would like to have a word with you.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe Necrofantasia is a complicated piece, but definitely not the most complicated.

Are you kidding? Native Faith has only 9000 notes.

I want to play this on audiosurf