What blew your mind the most?

The ////\\\\//// part.
The ><><><><XXXX part.
The ===/////== part.
The ><><>< part.
The fact that it has 166112 notes.
I actually hate this song.
All of the song.

Author Topic: NecroFantasia - World's hardest piano song with a whopping 166112 notes - *MIDI*  (Read 32625 times)

I think this revision of the song is terrible. All the parts where you're supposed to play up and down the chromatic scale one key at a time ruin the sound of the music. And yes, I'm talking about the parts shown in the poll.
stuff sux, ZUN is your god.

I think this revision of the song is terrible. All the parts where you're supposed to play up and down the chromatic scale one key at a time ruin the sound of the music. And yes, I'm talking about the parts shown in the poll.
stuff sux, ZUN is your god.

Lol ZUN IS THE RULER OF ALL VIDEO GAME MUSIC! BOW BEFORE HIM!

ZUUUN
ZUUUN
ZUUUUUUUUUUUN

WE BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR AWESOME MUSIC AND NOT-SO-AWESOME ART!

ZUUUN
ZUUUN
ZUUUUUUUUUUUN

WE BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR AWESOME MUSIC AND NOT-SO-AWESOME ART!

Derail alert. :/

Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xbkovCQMmc

This is designed to stress test automatic pianos

Necrophilia + Fantasy = NecroFantasia

c:

its just a full orchestral version of music that they are putting all instruments rewritten on a single sheet music.
yeah it plays the same song, but its just a half ass illusion that 1 person can be playing it when it requires dozen+

i will never be impressed by fake music made with apps. its one thing to make some indie game tracks, or a single riff for your home published rap album;
its another to pretend to be skilled by putting 20 parts on a single sheet with some downloaded program.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 03:56:56 PM by Thar »

its just a full orchestral version of music that they are putting all instruments rewritten on a single sheet music.
yeah it plays the same song, but its just a half ass illusion that 1 person can be playing it when it requires dozen+

i will never be impressed by fake music made with apps. its one thing to make some indie game tracks, or a single riff for your home published rap album;
its another to pretend to be skilled by putting 20 parts on a single sheet with some downloaded program.

No, this was actually composed.