Author Topic: Arcturus left the forums?  (Read 1852 times)

who the forget is this?

who the forget is this?
someone who actually plays the game and doesn't spend his entire time here in the off topic section

at least, did

someone who actually plays the game and doesn't spend his entire time here in the off topic section

at least, did
are you insinuating that i don't actually play blockland?

I remember the name Arcturus, but i don't remember how he was, but his post on that forum seemed very jerk-like, so i won't miss him

Quote from: arcturus
Well I'm leaving the forums. Why? because they are filled with too much stupid and pointless stuff.
What about my addons? forget you, they're mine and will stay mine, No longer releasing my stuff ever again. I'm tired of the negative feedback, it just pisses me off. I loving hate every single one of you, it's like you're all idiots. You start stupid stuff and pretty soon there's 20 loving dramas over some bullstuff that NO ONE CARES ABOUT. Drama is the most terrible part of the forums. Everyone knows that. Its pointless and anyone who takes part in posting topics in drama should fall down a well. You don't gain anything from drama'ing someone, it just shows how much of a whiny bitch you are.

I'm not posting any more stuff or anything. I'm tired of getting ignored everytime I post a mod topic, I'm tired of people complaining about my models, I'm loving tired of it all.

I'll still play the game, I just won't post on the forums, or release my add-ons.
Go check all my add-on releases, all of them edited, links removed.

I don't loving matter to the forums so why even bother. I'm not trying to seek attention or anything like that. I'm just so sick of people not giving a stuff/flaming my hard work. I worked very hard on my models and people just say they suck, forget you. Try doing it yourself if you think mine are terrible.
Well, that's it.

Goodbye.
in case people didn't want to click the link or whatever

I remember the name Arcturus, but i don't remember how he was, but his post on that forum seemed very jerk-like, so i won't miss him
Everyone does this stuff with blaming the community and saying how they're "under appreciated"
also most of the links are still up

at least, did
are you saying people that talk in off-topic don't play the game?

i play single player.

are you saying people that talk in off-topic don't play the game?

i play single player.
Woo single player ftw. We should play single player tog-

forget

Woo single player ftw. We should play single player tog-

forget
LOL MY SIDES

are you insinuating that i don't actually play blockland?
No? I was just saying he was an active member of the forums who enjoyed contributing to the game.

or at least did

No? I was just saying he was an active member of the forums who enjoyed contributing to the game.

or at least did
I thought you were saying all I did was forget around on the forum without contributing to the game, which is only true in the winter.

He always got pissed if you said to him one of his models could be improved. He overreacted too much.

He'll be back

They always do

in case nobody knew, arcturus is [REDACTED].

he told me he was, [REMOVED] years ago. i kept it a secret until [REDACTED], because he has [REMOVED]; i don't think he deserves [REDACTED] anymore after the way he's acted now.

also bump
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 06:17:11 PM by Planr »