Author Topic: comedy101experiments - your newest is super pro-douchebaggy book authors!  (Read 17033 times)

Stop using this thread as a way to boost your tiny ego.
Actually, almost everyone in this thread is pissing on Comedy just to boost their egos.
Threads over. Drama solved. No harm done. Everyone calm your tits.

Shut the forget up already. We get it; you think every argument is pointless and unneeded. You want to voice your opinion? Go post a thread, go rant where it doesn't annoy everyone in the vicinity. There is no time and place for you to stuff on everyone because you feel differently.

They're not "boosting their ego", they're arguing with some dumb kid who thinks he can write a novel and can't take criticism worth a stuff. He violently bit at anyone who said any little negative thing towards his "book", and that's the whole reason this drama was made.

And it's not solved until the person whom was drama'd gets banned or actually gets the picture (which he didn't).

Shut the forget up already. We get it; you think every argument is pointless and unneeded. You want to voice your opinion? Go post a thread, go rant where it doesn't annoy everyone in the vicinity. There is no time and place for you to stuff on everyone because you feel differently.

They're not "boosting their ego", they're arguing with some dumb kid who thinks he can write a novel and can't take criticism worth a stuff. He violently bit at anyone who said any little negative thing towards his "book", and that's the whole reason this drama was made.

And it's not solved until the person whom was drama'd gets banned or actually gets the picture (which he didn't).
I stopped.  I am done.  I have learned.  I did get the picture.

I stopped.  I am done.  I have learned.  I did get the picture.
comedy, you can write your so called "book" but i suggest taking suggestions and not being a bitch to them when they make a negative comment.

comedy, you can write your so called "book" but i suggest taking suggestions and not being a bitch to them when they make a negative comment.
Yes, I am sorry.  Thank you.

Ike you can forget off too.
Rather than doing anything useful you just stuff all over the drama section.
Encyclopedia Dramatica was loving right. The forums is a stufffest.

Encyclopedia Dramatica was loving right. The forums is a stufffest.

Why did you just..

It doesn't matter what I do and don't, I'm talking about your terrible qualities.

It doesn't matter what I do and don't, I'm talking about your terrible qualities.
Terrible qualities? I'm trying to stick up for one loving person when everyone else is constantly nit picking at every single negative. The so called constructive critism you lot are giving (Not all of it, just some) is stuffty. Rather than telling him how to improve you have to do it by insulting him constantly. There are better ways to deal with Comedy than insulting him.

Terrible qualities? I'm trying to stick up for one loving person when everyone else is constantly nit picking at every single negative. The so called constructive critism you lot are giving (Not all of it, just some) is stuffty. Rather than telling him how to improve you have to do it by insulting him constantly. There are better ways to deal with Comedy than insulting him.
Why, thank you!

You didn't even read the other thread did you?

Personally, I think you guys should just play the game.

Personally, I think you guys should just play the game.
I don't have the computer capable of running Blockland.

"also included within that quote is him claiming that indy, who rewrote his story as to show an example as how to write a well-versed story (in comparison to the original), supplied his version for free use by comedy, which he never did.
before my mentioning of this, he silently edits his op and claims to have owned it"

(Note: Didn't just quote OP because i'm lazy n stuff)

I feel like writing a story to prove age barely matters unless you're under the age of seven.
Because I'm a year younger then him.

You didn't even read the other thread did you?
Other thread?
Holy stuff I just read it. dafuq comedy.

I just think he can't take any criticism. Which I can understand, due to him being 11. Yet, that is no excuse for this behavior.