Author Topic: comedy101experiments - your newest is super pro-douchebaggy book authors!  (Read 17108 times)

Bump because comedy101experiments hasn't changed.
Of course he hasn't posted as often as he use to but when he does post he acts the same.

He basically blames us for not "accepting" him, as if he even changed.
I don't see any difference whatsoever in his attitude.
I have no idea what he is talking about.

He should just stop posting in drama if he really wants to change.
It's obviously not a lucky place for him to be.
that, c'mon comedy, this isn't facebook, so looking cool is a HUGE no-no, unless you have a good sense of HUMOR, like lawty

NEUMP
You know badspot bans people for bumping dramas without backing up why they bumped it.

You know badspot bans people for bumping dramas without backing up why they bumped it.
sso comedy can see dat post

Drama so far.

Anti-Comedy: You haven't changed/repeat the same stupid argument and insults

Comedy supporters: Leave him alone because he changed (But he hasn't)

Both sides are stupid. I'm not going to side with either side of the argument.

Give me one more chance.  If I don't change, I will leave.

How many times have you said that now?

Give me one more chance.  If I don't change, I will leave.

You don't get "chances", you either change your act now or people still dislike you. It seems that you spend more time saying you've changed then actually CHANGING, huh?

You don't get "chances", you either change your act now or people still dislike you. It seems that you spend more time saying you've changed then actually CHANGING, huh?
One more time, please.
I will stop being a complete idiot.
I have seen the wrong in my actions.
I swear, I am done being an idiot.
How many times have you said that now?
Twice, but I will this time, I promise.

One more time, please.
I will stop being a complete idiot.
I have seen the wrong in my actions.
I swear, I am done being an idiot.Twice, but I will this time, I promise.

Then stop, be done with it. Don't continually say you're going to change just do it.

Then stop, be done with it. Don't continually say you're going to change just do it.
Okay, sorry.

Twice, but I will this time, I promise.

I doubt this very much. You don't just snap out of this crap instantly, if you do it's obvious you're being an idiot on purpose.

I doubt this very much. You don't just snap out of this crap instantly, if you do it's obvious you're being an idiot on purpose.
Well, I see what you mean.

Well, I see what you mean.
comedy, people aren't going be nice to you online, that what makes blockland forums diffrent, so, gtfo, your not ment for this place, go to face book, or something