comedy101experiments - your newest is super pro-douchebaggy book authors!

Author Topic: comedy101experiments - your newest is super pro-douchebaggy book authors!  (Read 16747 times)

yo don't seem to under stand the forums yet
people ain't gonna say what you want, and that isn't changing
You aren't helping anything.

comedy it was just a joke

please dont hack me :panda:
Stop with those fakes!  Idiot.

*you* don't seem to under stand the forums yet
people ain't gonna say what you want, and that isn't changing

You've gone back to being a douche. I thought you were about to stop, I guess I got my hopes up.

Stop with those fakes!  Idiot.
Client events all the time. Comedy doesn't even cuss. I have been around him many times.

Client events all the time. Comedy doesn't even cuss. I have been around him many times.
what sort of pusillanimous individual cunt doesn't cuss?

forget that to stuff

forget that to stuff
I don't cuss, I am Catholic.

forget that to stuff
You don't help.

I don't cuss, I am Catholic.
that explains ALOT more than you think
yeah.....
any way, the fakes are funny as sh*t, comedy isn't going to change, and he's going to depend on others help, and that would result in me having to basgh on him, and some guy comes, calls me a douche, comedy looks good, and then he acts like a moron, and the cycle continues

You don't help.
hi, welcome to drama, where productivity and helpfulness are not the praised traits.

that explains ALOT more than you thinkyeah.....
any way, the fakes are funny as sh*t, comedy isn't going to change, and he's going to depend on others help, and that would result in me having to basgh on him, and some guy comes, calls me a douche, comedy looks good, and then he acts like a moron, and the cycle continues
*edit
i ment, bash on him

I'm Catholic, I swear.

i know you told me

;-;
Stop faking, idiot.  That's either events or edited.
Shut up and quit being a faker.  Also, I don't have nuns, I don't swear, and I have proper grammar.

that would result in me having to bash on him, and some guy comes, calls me a douche.

Um, no. You don't have to bash him you do it to look good. Which is failing drastically.

I like comedy. He fits into this community quite nicely. I mean that in a good way.