comedy101experiments - your newest is super pro-douchebaggy book authors!

Author Topic: comedy101experiments - your newest is super pro-douchebaggy book authors!  (Read 16742 times)

I like comedy. He fits into this community quite nicely. I mean that in a good way.
not sure if serious or joking

not sure if serious or joking
hopefully joking

or maybe he's calling the community handicapped

Um, no. You don't have to bash him you do it to look good. Which is failing drastically.
well, its impossible to not want to bash on him, but maybe i should change that, IDK, its funny how forgetin believe god, yet i hate catholics, maybe cause their popes are child molesters, but enough with that.
point is, comedy is too stub-born to change, and i doubt this is gonna end well
also, comedy, please, go back to facebook, were everyone can be nicer to you, not here

well, its impossible to not want to bash on him, but maybe i should change that, IDK, its funny how forgetin believe god, yet i hate catholics, maybe cause their popes are child molesters, but enough with that.
point is, comedy is too stub-born to change, and i doubt this is gonna end well
also, comedy, please, go back to facebook, were everyone can be nicer to you, not here
I am trying to change.  Shut your fricking piehole.

I am trying to change.  Shut your fricking piehole.
..try harder?

well, its impossible to not want to bash on him, but maybe i should change that, IDK.
It's possible to not want to bash him your just too stubborn to change.

Also,

its funny how forgetin believe god.

What is that suppose to mean?

Change takes time.
i would have told you to google how to break bad habits, but we all know where that would lead us

sure....
It does, you silly cactus!

i would have told you to google how to break bad habits, but we all know where that would lead us
I could've Googled it.

I could've Googled it.
Except you're so useless you wouldn't find anything

Change takes time.
Bull... I hate change and even I changed fairly quickly.

It does, you silly cactus!
I could've Googled it.
well, you forgetin rooster-tus, your ain't the kind for the forum, your to much of "facebooker" to be here, and, why not add your "puberty mood swings" in as an excuse as you respond back?