Author Topic: Blockland dream :o  (Read 2551 times)

YOU OFFICALLY HAVE NO LIFE  :cookieMonster:

User was banned for this post

served

i had a dream once back in 2011 that some kid named Rono or something spammed in the BAN clan thread

i had a dream once back in 2011 that some kid named Rono or something spammed in the BAN clan thread
did he get BANned?

I had a dream that i was in the original bedroom and this masked demon was chasing me and absorbing my soul. I went through all of my memories of this game and finally reached a weird special effect style similar to acid, but evil and scary. Then, It was a black void and I had to have a battle of will against the demon.

I had a dream that i was in the original bedroom and this masked demon was chasing me and absorbing my soul. I went through all of my memories of this game and finally reached a weird special effect style similar to acid, but evil and scary. Then, It was a black void and I had to have a battle of will against the demon.
At first, Assassin's Creed.
AND THEN YOU WERE THE ZOMBIES.

I had a dream where I went into the toilet in Kniaz' server, and took a piss (Blocky richard included). However One guy comes up to me and says "CNAI B DOGE?" I turn around, my richard whips him, and I wake up. My richard was like a 15 inch long richard, so I had to stand a few good inches away. And this guy got richardslapped and pissed on simultaneously.
And then, i rofl'd.